Today we’ll visit the Magic Kingdom and explore the various projects happening around the park. . . including the first signs of Christmas!
MiceChat WDW Invasion Oct 22 through 25th
We have back to back adventures in October as MiceChat invades Orlando and then sets sail on the amazing Disney Dream. In Orlando, we’ll enjoy a variety of activities and hope you’ll come join us for some or all of this excitement:
- Oct 22 – Splitsville Dinner. We’ll bowl, dine, drink and have a fantastic time at this fun Downtown Disney establishment. Contact Teresa Cory for details and to be added to reservation.
- Oct 23 – 11am – Epcot Food and Wine Festival Sip & Nibble – eat and drink your way around the world (we’ll meet at 11am just in front of Wonders of Life, in the event of rain, we’ll meet just inside of Wonders of Life). SIGN UP FOR THE SIP AND NIBBLE HERE ! ! !
- Oct 24 – Animal Kingdom day (for an email with final meet locations and times, please click to sign up HERE)
- Oct 25 – Magic Kingdom Meetup – Meet us at noon at the Walt and Mickey statue for a MiceChat meet, followed by attractions and a late lunch at Chef Mickey’s (to be added to lunch reservations, please contact Teresa Cory). We’ll resume our celebrating at 4pm for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. There’s an optional Hallowishes Dessert Party, if you’d like to be added, please contact Teresa Cory.
- Oct 26-30, 2015 – All aboard the Disney Dream on its first trip following a big refurbishment. We’ll be Visiting Nassau and Disney’s private Island Castaway Cay!
Join us for WDW, the Disney Dream or both adventures on this fantastic vacation!!! For more information on any of these Walt Disney World activities, please contact [email protected]
That’s going to do it for this week’s column. Please let us know your thoughts on Pirates, the Hub, anything you want, in the comments below! Thanks for reading!
If you appreciate what we do here and would like to support Dateline Disney World, you can shop at Amazon.com, using my link (please CLICK HERE before you do). It won’t cost you any extra, and it’ll help out the column!!