Following the success of Disney Cruise Line‘s Star Wars day at Sea aboard the Disney Fantasy will be Marvel Day at Sea on the Disney Magic in the fall of 2017. The day-long event will commence on seven special sailings from New York City in celebration of Marvel comics, films and animated series.
Like the galactic franchise of Star Wars will be the Marvel Universe onboard encompassing exclusive interactions with Super Heroes and Super Villains, an epic deck party, special children’s activities, merchandise and dining offerings. Of course, there will also be the newest Marvel Cinematic Universe film screenings as well as Disney XD shows: Marvel’s Avengers Assemble, Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
Promising to unleash your inner superhero will be the following activity highlights:
- Scheduled photo meet-and-greets with Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and other Marvel Universe Super Heroes.
- A new deck party complete with music, dancing and games.
- A deck party crescendo in the form of themed pyrotechnics, lighting, sound effects and the largest gathering of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains ever at sea.
- Kids and family Marvel Universe knowledge trivia games.
- Other Marvel-themed games, activities and arts and crafts in the Marvel’s Avengers Academy in the Oceaneer Club for kids.
Marvel Day at Sea will board 7- and 8-night Bahamian voyages aboard the Disney Magic from New York City on October 6, 14, 28; November 4, 11 and 18, 2017. Every cruise will include a port call at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay as well as Port Canaveral, Florida for a day at the Walt Disney World Resort. Plus, Marvel Day at Sea will also be featured on one 7-night Canadian Coast sailing from New York on October 21, 2017, stopping at Charlottetown, Sydney and Halifax.
For more information about the special sailings, visit the Disney Cruise Line website. To book your Disney cruise call upon MiceChat’s very own Fairy Godmother Travel.
What do you think about Marvel Day at Sea onboard the Disney Cruise Line? Do you plan to join in? Share your thoughts in the comments section below…