“ Once Upon A Time” a new nighttime projection show debuted at Magic Kingdom last weekend. Don’t miss out … as Your taken on a magical and memorable adventure through some of your favorite Disney moments, with Mrs. Potts and Chip from “ Beauty and the Beast” as your hosts.
This coming Friday, Cherry Tree Lane at the Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs Marketplace will release a Holiday themed collection from Dooney & Bourke. Included will be a Tote, Crossbody, and Wristlet. These collections are always popular and perfect for gift giving!
This past weekend, “One Man’s Dream” at Disney Hollywood Studios debuted a sneak peek of “Moana”. Scenes from the upcoming theatrical release will be featured for a limited time.
Disney Hollywood Studios is set to unveil several new holiday experiences starting Monday, November 14th. Santa Claus will take up residence in Once Upon a Time, located on Sunset Blvd. “Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam” a new nighttime spectacular will be a festive way to end your day. This new Holiday experience will showcase projections, special effects, fireworks and classic Christmas songs.
These new experiences are scheduled to run through the end of the year so don’t miss out on the festivities!
Welcome to the Magic Kingdom!
The Holidays are in full swing here and you can see everything has been decorated from top to bottom.
2016 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Event
This year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party kicks off on November 8th with new events to celebrate the magic of the season. Prices range from $81 – $91 Ages 3-9 and $86 – $99 Ages 10+ so this hard ticket event isn’t included in your daily admission.
Mickey Most Merriest Celebration
New Show has debut as a Part of “Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party,” the new show takes place on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage on nights when Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is offered.
This new 20-minute show has Mickey and his pals invite some of their friends over for an unforgettable Christmas party filled with music, dancing, color and fun.
Below is the official schedule if you attend any of the ticketed events, as always check official channels for any last minute changes.
- A Frozen Holiday Wish – 8:15pm
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration on the castle stage – 7:40pm, 9:25pm, 10:30pm, 12:00am
- Club Tinsel dance party at Cosmic Ray’s
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas on The Rockettower Plaza Stage – 9:20pm, 10:45pm, 11:45pm
- VoicePlay on the Rockettower Plaza Stage – 8:05pm, 8:55pm, 10:15pm, 11:10pm
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade beginning in Frontierland – 8:30pm and 11pm
- Holiday Wishes – 10pm
Holiday Treat Locations
Complimentary treats are available until midnight at:
- Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie at Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland
- Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie at Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie at Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie at Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus in Fantasyland
- Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie at The Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland
- Main Street Bakery serves at Frozen Snowflake Cupcake, Peppermints Cupcakes and Holiday Cookies
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor serves a Peppermint Hot Fudge Sundae
- Gaston’s Tavern serves a Holiday Tree Cupcake
- Sleepy Hollow serves a Pumpkin Waffle Sundae
Chicago Cubs Visit the Magic Kingdom
Thrones of joyful Chicago Cubs Fans, many decked out in the traditional “Cubby blue” colored gear, lined Magic Kingdom’s Main Street parade route to cheer-on three members of the team who took part in the traditional “Going to Disney World” champions victory parade at the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando
Disney World after Dark
A special treat this week show you some amazing shots of the Magic Kingdom After Dark!
Well, that wraps things up for this week! Do you like what you see? Will you head to WDW this holiday season for all of the offerings? Let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!
If you appreciate what we do here and would like to support Dateline Disney World, you can shop at Amazon.com using my link (please CLICK HERE before you do). It won’t cost you any extra, and it’ll help out the column!!