Welcome to the latest Communicore Weekly… It’s our Halloween episode – OOOOOOH, SPOOKY!
It’s another action packed, history infused, romp into the Disney nerd-o-sphere. Here’s what you can expect to find:
- IT’S TIME FOR DISNEY HISTORY! – Jeff and George take a trip to the Museum of the Weird in the first of two History segments this week.
- GEORGE’S BOOK OF THE WEEK! – George reviews Jason Surrell’s Haunted Mansion book as his Book of the Week!
- IT’S TIME FOR DISNEY HISTORY! – Is Pirates of the Caribbean haunted? Find out as we tell the story of George’s Ghost for another History segment!
- FIVE LEGGED GOAT! – And finally, the Tower of Terror is where you’ll find this week’s Five Legged Goat!
Want to wear your love of Communicore Weekly? BUY THE SHIRTS!!! at http://www.communicoreweekly.com
How to stalk us in style:
- LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!: http://www.facebook.com/communicoreweekly
- TAKE US ON THE GO WITH ITUNES!: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/communicore-weekly/id496333443
- Follow us on the Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jeffheimbuch | http://www.twitter.com/imaginerding
- Email: [email protected]
Music by Steve Williard and Andrew Taylor from Amplify This Music
Well folks, what did you think of the show?! Leave us comments below.