Al Lutz, Doug Barnes and Dusty Sage discuss the latest from the Disney and Universal theme parks. It’s a big start to the new year:
- Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World have new Presidents. We’ll tell you what we know and who should benefit from the changes.
- George Orwell could have predicted Disney’s multi-billion dollar roll out of “MyMagic+,” their attempt to control every aspect of your vacation. We’ll share the good and scary parts of this new multibillion dollar adventure.
- Universal may be on the verge of acquiring the rights to bring the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit to a theme park near you. Excited? So are we.
- Plus, we’ll tell you about our amazing MiceAge 10th Anniversary events at the Disneyland Resort February 1st through 3rd, 2013. We’d love for you to com join us!
Aside from our namesake MiceChat Podcast, we also host Communicore Weekly, MiceChatter with Sarah, the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast, the Unofficial SeaWorld Orlando Podcast with even more shows on the way. Find all of our featured Podcasts at: MicePod.com
Find Us Online and Reach Out:
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Leave us a message (or ask a question we can play on the show): 609-935-2147