It’s time for episode 5 of The E-Ticket Report where hosts Tim, Chris, and Derek take a look at all the goings on in the theme parks we all love. Subjects include: the Magic Kingdom’s Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Harambe Nights and Rivers of LIght at Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Polynesian Village, Downtown Disney and even a little Universal discussion as well. All this and much, much more in what has been referred to as the podcast equivalent of a cronut. YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!
A true fan wants to integrate The E-Ticket Report into their life 24/7 and here’s how you accomplish that heroic goal!
Like The E-Ticket Report on Facebook! That’s right, in-between sending out unwanted game requests and sharing “Which Dark Ride Are You?” polls, you can join in on the E-Ticket Facebook fun. https://www.facebook.com/groups/eticketreport/
Subscribe to E-Ticket Report on iTunes!: Be sure to leave us a review, to help other wayward souls find their new audio home (and further stroke our inflated egos)…
- Follow us on the Twitter machine:
- The E-Ticket Report: https://twitter.com/ETicketReport
- Tim Grassey: https://twitter.com/tgrassey
- Chris Wakefield: https://twitter.com/wakefieldreport
- Derek Burgan: https://twitter.com/derekburgan
- Send us an email: https://twitter.com/ETicketReport
Enjoy the show (most likely)? Hate it (improbable)? Leave your comments below!