Summer 2014 is in full swing and theme parks all across the country are preparing their offerings. This month’s show is your guide to the best of what theme parks have to offer you this year (and a few clunkers as well). From Disney to Universal, SeaWorld to Knott’s Berry Farm and all points in between. Slap on some sunscreen and press play to hear our thoughts on where you should spend your hard earned vacation dollars this summer.
- Joe Kleiman of inpark Magazine, inparkmagazine.com
- Jeffrey Epstein of Disney’s D23. For more information about the upcoming Fanniversary events, please visit this link: D23 Fanniversary
Sponsor: O-Zell Soda.
- A portion of every O-Zell purchase supports the restoration of the Walt Disney Birthplace in Chicago. Pick up some delicious natural soda AND help a great cause at the same time: O-Zell Soda
- MiceChat has partnered with O-Zell to offer you a chance to win a 2 pack of what is sure to become your new favorite soda.
Contact Us:If you leave us a question, we’ll do our best to answer on the air!
- [email protected]
- Or call 609-935-2147
We’re social, are you? Follow us and share with your friends and family.
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/MiceBook
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/MiceChat
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/micechat
- Amazing MiceChat theme song by Steve Williard and Andrew Taylor from Amplify This Music!!!
Thank you for listening. Now, let us know what YOU think are the top attractions of summer 2014!