This week on Communicore Weekly…
IT’S TIME FOR DISNEY HISTORY! – Take trip around Tomorrowland as Jeff and George explore the PeopleMover!
GEORGE’S BOOK OF THE WEEK! – George takes a look at Kathy Jakobsen’s Meet Me At The Magic Kingdom!
DISNEY DEBATE! – Which is the best dark ride in Fantasyland? Jeff and George debate!
FIVE LEGGED GOAT! - And finally, learn about living with The Land…and this week’s Five Legged Goat!
Go to http://www.micechat.com/store for tickets to our EPCOT 30th Anniversary Event!
Watch, rate, comment, and enjoy!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!: http://www.facebook.com/communicoreweekly
TAKE US ON THE GO WITH ITUNES!: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/communicore-weekly/id496333443
Email: [email protected]
Music by Steve Williard and Andrew Taylor from Amplify This Music
Tickets are now on sale for the
COMMUNICORE WEEKLY 38TH WEEKAVERSARY
EPCOT 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!
Come celebrate EPCOT’s 30th Anniversary in style with a live taping of MiceChat’s Communicore Weekly! Join co-hosts Jeff Heimbuch & George Taylor, along with MiceChat’s Dusty Sage, Kevin Yee, and the Communicore Weekly Orchestra, for a fun-filled night of fandom and frivolity as they tape a special hour long episode of the hit show, Communicore Weekly.
Join us on the evening of Saturday, September 29th 2912 in the Norway Pavilion Special Events Lounge in EPCOT’s World Showcase for this one of a kind event!
Your ticket includes:
- Admission into the live taping of CW in the Norway Pavilion of EPCOT (note: admission into the park is NOT included)!
- Meet special guest, Ron Schneider, the original Dreamfinder!
- Decadent dessert reception!
- Short scavenger hunt hosted by Kevin Yee before the show will be available to those who would like to participate (prizes will be awarded)!
- Prizes, giveaways and more!
- The chance to be a part of EPCOT and Communicore Weekly history!
- Endless Five Legged Goats and perhaps even a real life Bathroom Break!
- Exclusive late night ride after park closing on a selected EPCOT attraction to cap off the evening!