Have you been thinking about taking a Disney Cruise?
Fairy Godmother Travel has a sweet deal that offers an additional onboard credit of $50.00 – $100.00 when a verandah stateroom is booked between 7/31/2012 and 8/12/2012 on specific cruise itineraries.
With this special deal, you can combine the onboard credits with Fairy Godmother Travel’s regular onboard credit offerings.
So, what’s an onboard credit?
An onboard credit is usually offered by a travel agent as a thank you for booking a cruise. You can use the onboard credit to purchase pretty much anything for sale on the ship, including tropical drinks, spa treatments, souvenirs, gifts (for the sad people at home) and so much more!
So, What’s Next?
There are few disclaimers we need to get out of the way:
- Offer applies to new bookings only during the specified booking dates (7/31/12 – 8/13/12)
- Offer applies to Verandah categories only
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or onboard credits
- Cannot be combined with group bookings’The amount of credit is based upon a specific ship and sail date
There are various itineraries available, including:
- 7-night Mexican Riviera
- 6-, 7- and 8-night Caribbean
- 4-, 5- and 8-night Bahamas
- 7-night Alaska
- 14-night Panama Canal
- 14-night Transatlantic and many more!
If you’re interested in taking advantage of one of the spectacular Fairy Godmother Travel Onboard Credits, email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 1-832-284-4002
George is a Mice Chat Travel Consultant powered by Fairy Godmother Travel. Call him at 336-287-8114 or email him at [email protected] for a free, no-obligation quote for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney or Aulani.