Goals for Summer 2010
by, 05-13-2010 at 01:36 PM
Something I haven't done in awhile is write down some short term goals for myself. Lately, my life has been full of boring (literally) since I haven't been in a school, and I haven't had a job I thought it was time for me to get some goals moving.
1. Get A's in both of my photo classes.
2. Learn how to make pizza from scratch (haha, don't ask, but I've always wanted to do this!)
3. Take a drive from Laguna Beach down to San Diego using PCH and stay in SD for a weekend (This goal inspired by BassBone).
4. Go on Star Tours AT LEAST 10 times before it closes.
5. HOPEFULLY take a nice trip up to NorCal to visit some pretty amazing people!
That's it for now. Nothing too extravagant, but I hope I get a couple of these done. :)