Blog Comments

• |
    Glad I wasnt around to see this. Seeing a pro-Prop 8 ad here on this site of all places wouldve made me flip my lid!

I have honestly never seen a more hateful piece of legislation in my lifetime. Still buh-lows my mind that it passed.
    • |
    • |
    Hi..Im kinda of a newbie to this but your blog name made me curious, so I have read some of your blogs. You are right about just doing something that your kinda scared about, much better afterwards.. Anyways, I wanted to say hi..just went to D-land on Tuesday..No rain, crowds were pretty small...Mmm chocolate and ice cream,,, also cookies!
    • |
    Funny, but that quote is so very perfect!
    • |
    Yay!

kinda reminds me of one of my favorite quotes. "the truth will set you free"
    • |
    I'm happy that Obama won the election!
    Updated 12-15-2008 at 10:20 AM by whizkidforte (other)
    • |
    what the heck is a silpat...

oh, nevermind. I googled it.

yummm. cabernet. the only wine worth drinking.
    • |
    Woot!
    • |
    I haz predicted the futurez

• |
    I think i can guess what tomorrows post will be
    • |
    life is rough, but I'm lucky I have it. Just needed to vent it all out. At least it's getting fixed.
    • |
    ****, I wish my problems were that minor.
    • |
    Sorry life is tough right now. Plus side it wasn't something scary. I mean it could have been something crazy expensive.
    • |
    When I'm feeling bummed and in need of a creative kick I either pick up the needles (knitting that is) or write. But also I've noticed coloring in a coloring book helps. Feel better. Don't get S.A.D.
    • |
    • |
    one word. CHOCOLATE. lots and lots of chocolate
    • |
    It is very unfortunate that we live in as world where religion, politics, and sex cannot be discussed in a calm and kind manner- be it in the sky, on the television, or on the discussion boards. I have many friends from all walks of life with various preferences for how to live it, yet it seems we all get along well- even if we disagree, we still choose to love each other.
    • |
    For a Disney site, the ads do bother me a bit. The ads should be Disney related, not political.

But regardless, the ads themselves don't bother me, just for this website they do.

(Sorry, I am a supporter of traditional marriage. I'm all for civil unions, however, and totally think that homosexual couples should get the same rights heterosexual couples do -- I just can't come to terms of calling it a marriage. Hope I didn't offend.)
    • |
    Ignoring the ads is the only thing we can do... it's just a shame to see it here, that's all I was trying to say.
    • |
    I was just going to say ignore them because as of tomorrow it's all over with.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast