Blog Comments

• |
    We all need some "me" time once in a while. As much as this is "home" even I have to walk away once in a while.

Enjoy your break and have some fun! We'll always be here when ever you feel like wandering back.
    • |
    I'm glad you found your blog Barbaraann.

You are right that things have changed. Most things that survive do. But I hope there is still enough of the old MiceChat to keep you happy here.

Glad to hear your contractor is finally working again.
    • |
    I'm sure he does. Happy birthday, Barbaraann!

(53 weeks older? Wow. That's some timing!)
    • |
    None of that is worth the bother. I like the fact that I can blog here and complain about the guy. It relieves my stress. However, this whole process has definitely taught me a lot.
    • |
    Can't you call like the "Problem Solvers" in your neck of the woods? Have some media ask why they aren't doing their job? What was the time estimate?
    • |
    For now I am being civil to Stan. He knows my feelings about all these delays. However, once the project is finally done, to my satisfaction, and he has his final money, than I will feel free to spread the word about how I really feel about him as a contractor.

I figure it's in my best interest not to rock the boat too much now.
    • |
    Maybe some "bad press" here would enlighten him...

Doctor Reviews & Contractors Ratings - Find a Doctor or General Contractor
    • |
    Not those exact words, but pretty close. I sent that e-mail last night. My contractor is pretty unresponsive. He knows how aggravated I am with him, but he doesn't seem to care. I'll be glad when this is finally all over. I'll never hire a contractor again, and I wouldl definitely not hire this guy, or refer him to anyone.
    • |
    I would email him. Just maybe a sarcastic email saying "Yay! It's been one year since you became part of the family!" It seems almost unreasonable that it would take so long.
    • |
    Patience maybe. Hang in there!
    • |
    That sucks, please make sure you document everything including phone calls, emails, visits, work done or not done. In Arizona we have a Board of Contractors that we can contact and file a complaint with and get your money back but it requires a lot of documentation on the homeowners part.
    • |
    I hope that you get it worked out!