Blog Comments

• |
    so much nice looking to be that
    • |
    I'm not sure how accurate the park map I got this weekend is (it says Lex Luthor will open in spring on the cover), but the paintball gallery is still listed under the games section and shop at the exit is listed as The Daily Planet Gift Shop (the description says it will have "basic necessities and an ATM for your convenience). Also listed as new is a chicken restaurant across from Apocalypse and a food location called Dogs and Snack in the What the Fried? area.
    • |
    Yes I can guarantee it includes Grad Nite.
    We'll see about that. When lunch hits on Monday, I'm getting to the bottom of this situation. (You can bet I'm hoping for good news, and not bad. Don't respond... just yet. Give me some time to figure it out, okie-dokie?
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDrums
    Do you think this includes GRAD NITE​?
    Yes I can guarantee it includes Grad Nite.
    • |
    Yes it is on Disney's website. DCA will be closed the 14th.
    Do you think this includes GRAD NITE​?
    • |
    For high school graduates, that is a STUPID idea. I can't, and WON'T bring myself to believe it until I see the proof. you have it, by any chance?
    Yes it is on Disney's website. DCA will be closed the 14th.

Disney California Adventure Park | Disneyland Resort
    • |
    I GUARANTEE that DCA will not be open for you on June 14th. It has been widely publicized that this day is going to be only for press and invited guests. All of DCA is going to be closed to the public that day. You can try and win tickets to the press event from Clear Channel Radio Stations, but other than that, you are going to have to wait until June 15th or go to an annual passholder preview.
    For high school graduates, that is a STUPID idea. I can't, and WON'T bring myself to believe it until I see the proof. you have it, by any chance?
    • |
    Look, this is vital to me. I'm going back on the 14th for Grad Nite (Day) and I just wanna know if Cars Land will be running a soft opening​ for that day, you know, like the Mad T Party.
    I GUARANTEE that DCA will not be open for you on June 14th. It has been widely publicized that this day is going to be only for press and invited guests. All of DCA is going to be closed to the public that day. You can try and win tickets to the press event from Clear Channel Radio Stations, but other than that, you are going to have to wait until June 15th or go to an annual passholder preview.

I hope this cleared the air for you!
    • |
    Slight typo, the name of SeaWorld's new food location near Cirque Stadium is actually "All FRIED up!", not "All FIRED up!" Also The Boathouse Sausage Grill isn't new, but it has received a face lift. The flamingos returned to their home on Wednesday. A video of the effort it took to move them is on YouTube.
    • |
    Magic Mountain has announced the opening day for Lex Luthor. June 30th.

• |
    If you have an annual pass, you could have bought a ticket to see it the weekend before. They also had a lottery for annual passholders to sign up for, but that is already closed. If you look at the timeline for the opening, there really isn't any days that are available, unless they open within the next week, which would probably get a LOT of people upset because they paid for the privilege of being one of the first.
    Look, this is vital to me. I'm going back on the 14th for Grad Nite (Day) and I just wanna know if Cars Land will be running a soft opening​ for that day, you know, like the Mad T Party.
    • |
    I don't have Disney XD, is there any way I can see TRON: Uprising?
    • |
    love the up to the minute info. on the parks! love, love, love the western themed music over the pop at Knott's ghost town! we were there wednesday and have passes. (:
    • |
    So the 'town hall' at the end of Radiator Springs....is it just a facade? the photos look like the garage doors are halfway up, and you can see thru to desert.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    I'd imagine it won't take them long to print out a new billboard now that you've brought this to the world's attention. It should be a quick and easy fix.
    But what's really pathetic is that noone caught this pre-installation. A big LOL at Disney for that. Then again, in the old days had this been hand painted instead of printed out on a printer, it wouldn't have :|

P.S. "Counsel" should be "Council"
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadllas
    Would've been nice if you would've taken some interior photos of the Cove bar. Disneyland Live did. You kinda missed something big there...
    You know what? You are totally right. We just updated the post with more pics and info.

We try to do our very best with the column here. But when we overlook something that big we aim to fix it.
    • |
    Fantastic photos! Thanks. Those of us many thousands of miles away appreciate it.
    • |
    I thought there was a third color for the bobsleds on the Matterhorn. Wasn't there going to be a red in addition to the aqua green and blue sleds?
    • |
    Glad to hear the music has been changed, will be going to the park in a month if the music is playing country i will keep my side of the pledge and buy passes for the family
    • |
    Anyboby know if Cars Land will have a soft opening?
    If you have an annual pass, you could have bought a ticket to see it the weekend before. They also had a lottery for annual passholders to sign up for, but that is already closed. If you look at the timeline for the opening, there really isn't any days that are available, unless they open within the next week, which would probably get a LOT of people upset because they paid for the privilege of being one of the first.
Page 1 of 308 12341151101 ... LastLast