Blog Comments

• |
    You say Coachella like its a bad thing, millions of people love Coachella, have you even been?

Enough with the meth and now acid references, you're really over thinking and it trying to get people to see it in a negative way. Regular guests are not going to look into it like that, they are gonna see Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland.

But if there is an issue with the theme, then the source material and Lewis Carol are to blame in the first place.
    • |
    I love the Revolution! It was the most AMAZING ride ever when it opened.
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Awesome update! I'm so happy Alice Davis has received a window. I'll never forget when I came to Disneyland on the day of the 50th anniversary and went to watch the First 50 Magical Years show. I was looking at a case which showcased a picture of Alice working on small world, when I heard someone say, "Look! It's you Alice", and realized she was standing right next to me. She is a very sweet woman.
    • |
    Congrats, Alice!

Also, thanks for mentioning that the petrified posts are still in front of the Shooting Gallery
    • |
    Thanks
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Knott's will consider them here as well? Heh you meant Six Flags MM ... BTW Great update as always... Thank you!
    • |
    Thanks as always for the great updates. Miceage is THE place to go to for SoCal park updates, and, in particular, Disneyland. I tip my hat...
    • |
    Such amazing pictures and updates. The fact that there is so much info every single week is astounding. I go to Disney.com for blockout dates on my pass. I go to in the parks for everything else. Thank you MiceChat!
    • |
    In terms of Windseeker, the Knotts website has it listed as reopening on May 26th.
    • |
    Regarding the glass elephant, I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop up in the new princess meet and greet if that's where Princess Jasmine is gonna be. It's such a beautiful piece, I doubt it'll be in storage for long. As for the Penny Arcade, I was warned about that prior to my last visit. I'm disappointed that it isn't what it was in my youth but I do understand why they did that. I'm looking forward to the Fantasyland expansion at the old Carnation Plaza Gardens. I'll still get to visit the old garden via Kinect Disneyland Adventures. I do fear that the new princess meet and greet area is gonna be a bottleneck for foot traffic between Fantasyland and Frontierland. It'll be interesting to see what they do with that.
    • |
    Just a warning about Knott's and Mother's Day. Knott's used to post a sign which bragged about how many Chicken Dinners they served over the years, and the dates when they served the most dinners. Virtually every top date was a Mother's Day. In other words, expect the restaurant to be insanely crowded on that day, with lines wrapped around the block. I don't know about you, but waiting in a long line for hours is not my idea of a fun way to spend a holiday...
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritter
    Just an FYI about the house before Wisteria Lane. Our tour guide said it is being reconfigured for a new "The Munsters" movie
    The Munsters remake is going to be a TV show.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    Is it just me, or did anyone else see the picture in Universal of "Recharging Station" and immediately just assume it was, well, a charging station for cell phones and the like as Disney somewhat recently added? I'm wondering if this will cause any confusion for guests on if and where they CAN charge a device. I feel sorry for the cast members of Universal (I think thats what they are also called, right?) if they get complaints about this. It's a clever name, and I get it and a "recharge" with a drink for guests, and I wouldnt complain, but I can see how some people would take it literally and find reason to complain or even feel misled...
    Would it be less confusing if it was called Energon.? The Recharging Station would be the place where someone can get Energon.
    • |
    So sad about the glass elephant disappearing! I would hope there are plans for it to emerge victorious somewhere else?
    • |
    Is it just me, or did anyone else see the picture in Universal of "Recharging Station" and immediately just assume it was, well, a charging station for cell phones and the like as Disney somewhat recently added? I'm wondering if this will cause any confusion for guests on if and where they CAN charge a device. I feel sorry for the cast members of Universal (I think thats what they are also called, right?) if they get complaints about this. It's a clever name, and I get it and a "recharge" with a drink for guests, and I wouldnt complain, but I can see how some people would take it literally and find reason to complain or even feel misled...
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4
    The official Disney Blog posted pictures of Club 1901 and said they are opening up limited spaces in Club 33 to celebrate. You mention that it's "nearly impossible" to become a member, but if it's not necessarily impossible for YOU, why not send them an email? You never know...
    "
    As we announced
    earlier today
    , a limited number of new members will be offered Club 33 membership in honor of the 45th anniversary of the Club (June 15) and the completion of the five-year expansion of the
    Disneyland Resort
    . Those interested in Club 33 membership may request more information by sending an email to
    [email protected]
    ."
    I did write to Disney asking about new memberships. This is their response:

Thank you for your interest in Club 33!
    In honor of the 45th anniversary of Club 33 and the completion of the Disneyland Resort's multi-year expansion, we are adding a very limited number of new members.
    We are currently reaching out with membership information to those Guests who have been on our waiting list for the past several years.
    If you are interested in membership, please complete the attached form and return it to Club 33 Member Services. We will contact you at a future date if membership becomes available.

Thank you,

Club 33 Member Services

In other words, "don't call us, we'll call you." I won't be holding my breath on becoming a member...in my lifetime.
    Updated 05-05-2012 at 08:36 AM by Susan Hughes
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Hughes
    And I'm bummed to find out that access to Club 1901, Carthay Circle Theater's private club, is only going to be open to Club 33 members. It's virtually impossible to become a member of Club 33. Now the newest private club is even farther off limits.
    The official Disney Blog posted pictures of Club 1901 and said they are opening up limited spaces in Club 33 to celebrate. You mention that it's "nearly impossible" to become a member, but if it's not necessarily impossible for YOU, why not send them an email? You never know...
    "
    As we announced
    earlier today
    , a limited number of new members will be offered Club 33 membership in honor of the 45th anniversary of the Club (June 15) and the completion of the five-year expansion of the
    Disneyland Resort
    . Those interested in Club 33 membership may request more information by sending an email to
    [email protected]
    ."
    • |
    Great update, enjoyed the USH details!
Page 6 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast