View RSS Feed

In the Parks

1. In The Parks - Chasing Away The Back To School Blues

by , 08-19-2010 at 05:30 PM

The saddest thing happened the other day. I was shopping in Target and was surrounded by "Back to School" signs everywhere. It immediately took me back to those difficult days of my youth when you just knew that your days of Summer fun were numbered. But, then we headed to Disneyland to take photos for all of you wonderful In The Parks readers and the blues

Updated 08-20-2010 at 11:36 AM by In the Parks

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Special World of Color Coverage, Blue Sky, Harry Potter and More

by , 06-10-2010 at 08:48 PM

(Column updated 6-12-10 with additional information on Glow Fest)

We have a very special update for you today from the grand opening of a highly anticipated new show at Disney's California Adventure - World of Color! We bring the "Blue carpet" celebrity premiere to you!

A new extravaganza is gushing into Disney California Adventure park in Anaheim, California

Updated 06-12-2010 at 02:02 PM by In the Parks (Blue Sky Cellar update added)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. In The Parks: Valentine's Options, Super Pass, and Captain EO

by , 02-11-2010 at 09:52 PM
    The weekend is upon us, and it's a big one for lots of reasons. Many folks have either today or Monday off for Presidents Day, and that means crowds for Disneyland! It is also Valentines Day on Sunday and the perfect excuse for even more folks to head out to the parks. So make your plans early and start calling restaurants to see if you can still make a dinner reservation

4. Changes In The Parks... Disneyland, Sea World, Universal plus much more

by , 10-09-2009 at 05:27 AM
    A very busy week in the news, Three major Theme Park chains have major changes, and of course some prices going up. Plus some news, and lots of photos from Knott's Halloween Haunt, Gay Days and of course, DCA construction. So let's get started.

Will Shamu learn to use Lego's?

For those who follow the Business side of Theme Parks, this isn't a big surprise, as InBev and Blackstone have been in talks for awhile. But the sale was made official yesterday. Blackstone already ...

Updated 10-09-2009 at 06:57 AM by In the Parks

Categories
    Uncategorized