Blog Comments

• |
    Great update, everyone! Thank you Rixter for forking over the $100 for the internet fees while you are on your cruise. I love the shots of Hong Kong Disneyland and will hopefully visit it in person some day. Rixter - We are eagerly awaiting a trip report from your cruise when you get back!
    • |
    Wonderful update everyone and a special thanks to Rixter for taking the time to keep these updates coming even during and after his Carnival Cruise!!!

Also, I'm fascinated by Silver Springs, and very curious to see it myself. Alas, it is a 60 mile drive from Orlando, but I just might make it there one day.
    Glass Bottom Boats offer passengers an unparalleled view of underwater life in the 99.8% pure waters of the Silver River. Our boats, with U.S. Coast Guard licensed captains, will take you on an enchanting tour of the seven major spring formations at the headwaters.

One spring, Fish Reception Hall, is home to dozens of species of fish as well as alligators, clams, crawfish, shrimp, snails and six different kinds of turtles, all amidst the backdrop of tiny fossilized shells from 70 million years ago.

Peer through the glass and crystal clear water for views that only a scuba diver could have. You’ll be comfortably seated, and covered from the sun and weather.
    • |
    Great Update!
    • |
    I had some friends go to Chicago a few weeks ago and I was amazed at how lovely a place it is.

Great update. I've sent you an email.
    • |
    I would LOVE a taste of Chicago!

Great Update!
    • |
    I love the photos from Central America. With that lovely volcano in the background, exquisite architecture, amazing artwork done on rocks and things..and even that mayan pyramid... It's almost as stunning as taking stroll through Tokyo DisneySEA's Lost River Delta area..
    Now we know where the Imagineers got their inspiration from.. then again, I knew that. ;)
    • |
    fab pics
    • |
    Fishy what an incredible update. The pictures of Hearst Castle brings back memories of a trip I took with my HS choir. I remember our tour guide letting our choir director stand on the diving platform of the indoor pool. He directed us as we sang one of our many songs. It was really a great experience.

Wonderful pictures.
    • |
    awesome update!!! thanks for sharing!!!
    • |
    Great update. I'm looking at the pics from Tikal and I'm thinking, Death Star approaching... Rebel base in range.
    • |
    I LOVE Hearst Castle! Thank you for the photos of the places we've been there. It was such a walk down memory lane and the photos were gorgeous!
    • |
    *Hearst Castle is place I always enjoy specialy in the spring time when the hills around the area is very green.
    Hearst Castle also one thos CA.State Park that makes money for the State ,were others is or will be hurting with cutbacks!
    *Pre-Columbian Maya civilization ,pictures so cool ,a place I like to see ...Geat Adventure!
    *Tokyo Disneyland does look like they got there act together...Why can the same be said for American Disney Parks ?

Good weekend report! Thank You!
    • |
    Great update! I love seeing what is at other parks and around the world... Even in California!

Great Update!
    • |
    Fantastic report guys!
    Hearst Castle is absolutely gorgeous
    • |
    I love the Country Bear postcards. Gotta love Marc Davis's art, too. Awesome update!
    • |
    I love how Tokyo Disneyland has a restaurant called "20,000 Leaks!" Hehe
    • |
    I loved the Hearst Castle photos, now I will make it a point to visit next time I go to California.
    • |
    Thanks for this update! I consistently marvel at Tokyo Disneyland. It has MORE visitors than any other theme park, and yet it always looks flawless. Partly, no doubt, this is due to a different mindset and greater respect among its guests. But ... come on. How come Disney parks in the U.S. can't get their act together this way? There is not a spot ANYWHERE at Tokyo Disneyland. The last time I was at Disneyland, the ground was disgusting, paint was peeling, colors were faded. It didn't look AWFUL, but it didn't look ideal. And then images like these in your update remind us how perfect a Disney park can be. The U.S. should be the leaders here, not the followers, and Disney itself should not be an also-ran to what is essentially a licensee. But it is.
    • |
    Excellent update! Fishbulb's Hearst Castle photos were fantastic!
    • |
    Nicely done.