Blog Comments

• |
    TEAR I used to live 15 minutes from Oceanside. I used to live in San Marcos GREAT UPDATE San Diego County really throws some awesome parades especially Oceanside
    • |
    Thanks for such a great update. The photo of Alex Kapitanski was especially striking.
    • |
    OMG! This was one of the most charming weekend updates ever! A slice of americana to share with the rest of our MC friends from around the world. Yes the floats are a little, (ahem), regional. I believe though that is what gives it's class.

My personal favorite is the shriner in the little car.

Thanks Rixter and MickeyMaxx!
    • |
    Great update!

Happy 4th of July everyone!
    • |
    great pics. luv the tink one & electrical parade
    • |
    Awesome pics of the Electrical Parade. Although it is a little strange to see the parade passing by the construction walls. I have always been impressed with Disneys ability quietly update and build new rides without interupting the guest experience. Although this is clearly unavoidable with the massive renovation of DCA.
    • |
    good pics
    • |
    Great pictures everyone!
    • |
    Fantastic!
    • |
    The signs of Tokyo Disneland were facinating. Love Luxo Jr! Always a great update! Thank you!
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI
    The mediterranean style also makes it look like it's in Southern California
    Or the Mediterranean.
    • |
    Great!

I love all the great pictures and Luxo jr. was great!
    • |
    Great update! I always love Hollywood1939's pics. I also really love Summer's TR and pics from the Pinewood Mansion. I'd love to see it; I'm extremely fascinated by old homes. I toured both the Vizcaya mansion in Miami and the Biltmore estate in N.C. in my travels last year.

I can't believe the great condition the house is in, it looks like it's been fully restored. The mediterranean style also makes it look like it's in Southern California, L.A. is full of houses that looke like that!
    Updated 06-26-2009 at 10:54 PM by DOOM BGI
    • |
    great pics! happy summer to all!!!
    • |
    Great pictures!
    • |
    Love the update. I can't wait for my next visit to Florida. It's been a loooong 7 years. I'm ready!
    • |
    Can't believe my little hometown of Lake Wales made the Weekend Update. Awesome!
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by princedalton
    In the pic of C3PO in Star Tours that is captioned with "They'll never fix it"....what do you mean exactly? Has something broke? I haven't been on it since February...I would be sad to see it broken...I love the queue for that ride!
    Aren't C3PO and R2D2 attempting to fix the shuttle in the queue? A repair that will probably never be finished?

Loved the update this week, the Mermaid Lagoon area looks fascinating!
    • |
    Loved the RR report! Even includes the Backside of Water!

And the toy Rhino that Rixter Wilson is displaying, is just like some of the ones I got as a kid at the Zoo in St. Paul, MN ! Haven't seen one of those machines in decades!
    • |
    In the pic of C3PO in Star Tours that is captioned with "They'll never fix it"....what do you mean exactly? Has something broke? I haven't been on it since February...I would be sad to see it broken...I love the queue for that ride!