Blog Comments

• |
    Awesome update, thanks! Haven't seen Six Flags over Georgia since 1978! =)
    • |
    I remember the suspended shark hanging from the wooden frame at Universal. Disney Legend Madame Leotta once told me she was commisoned to give an estimate to paint it many years ago. Doing it the Disney way involved 7 values of color to make it look real, but she turned it down when they only wanted 2 colors which it still is. Love those Mint Juleps at Disneyland. Great walkabout! PD
    • |
    In the Flynn video, does anyone know who the guy in the blue italia shirt is? Is he another actor who plays Flynn??
    • |
    I don't understand why Flynn was cut from the meet and greet at Magic Kingdom. He's a very popular character and everyone seems to like seeing "the couple" together, especially since they're so affectionate with each other.
    They (kind of) did the same thing over at Disneyland. Flynn is still there, but it's a 50-50 chance of seeing him. He doesn't always make an appearance. With a wait time still at least an hour, I would think guests at Disneyland would be upset to finally get in there and not see him.
    • |
    Denise and Summer, thanks for the trip down memory lane. I especially enjoyed the pics of the non-Disney parks and events. The Halloween Golf Cart parade, Vizcaya and Bok Towers are now on my bucket list of places/events that I have never been and want to see. And I agree with Denise that the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Event is wonderful and the Christmas celebration at Sea World this year was amazing. The pics of Six Flags were interesting, too. Thanks to all for documenting your travels and sharing them with us.
    • |
    Another great weekend update!
    • |
    Great Update!

Timekeeper
    • |
    Only 96 minutes left in the new year here in South Korea... hope everyone else at MC has a great 2012!
    • |
    I liked being at Sea World in San Diego during the summer, I will have to visit the park during Christmas next time. Also, it seems Sea World has a lot of great memorable music now, than it did before, thought I would chime in. Great update as always!

Timekeeper
    • |
    I like picture's of SEA World......look's like they really fix the place nice for Christmas!
    Thank's for the report.......
    Merry Christmas
    • |
    Great update! Merry Christmas everyone!
    • |
    Thank you so much for the update! I really appreciate it! I love DLRP and hope to see it soon! Merry Christmas!
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Publishing on Christmas Eve? Now that's dedication!

Merry Christmas!
    • |
    Nice update! Of course my fav part was the penguins at Sea World!
    • |
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to Rixter, Mickey Maxx, and the whole Weekend Update crew. Thank you for all the magical memories you've brought us this year!

It's amazing how SeaWorld San Diego transformed for Christmas this year. They did a great job. The SoCal parks really seem to be stepping up to the Christmas competition.
    • |
    Nice Update!

Timekeeper
    • |
    Wonderful update! We're going to have to try and head to the Magic And Merriment one year...looks like fun!

And happy birthday Monorail Man!!
    • |
    A VERY happy birthday to the magic man himself, Monorail Man!!! May all your dreams come true!

Great update today. I did the first Magic and Merriment event. It was really fun.
    • |
    Justin Bieber is only popular with Girls ages 8-16. How i feel sorry for those poor folks who had to listen to him while in the Magic Kingdom.