Blog Comments

• |
    What I learned from this weekend update: The Japanese love taking pictures/videos. Literally almost everyone had a camera during the parade LOL
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    LOL, I remember my grandmother reacting the same way to the music I listened to when I was a tween (oh so many years ago). But 30 years from now, Bieber songs will be elavator music and Bieber fans will decry whoever the teenybopper of the moment happens to be. It's the circle of life
    More like the circle of music.
    • |
    LOL, I remember my grandmother reacting the same way to the music I listened to when I was a tween (oh so many years ago). But 30 years from now, Bieber songs will be elavator music and Bieber fans will decry whoever the teenybopper of the moment happens to be. It's the circle of life
    • |
    "The Bieber visits Walt Disney World"
    *cringes teeth*
    Seriously each day I hate the suits more and more.
    Great update. It was fun to read through.
    Updated 12-10-2011 at 07:54 AM by Twist1234
    • |
    This was a LONG read today but I enjoyed every minute of it. including the Justin Beiber video at the beginning. Watched with my daughter and she was instantly jealous and has another reason to look forward to Christmas.... like she really needed one. And I have another reason to want to join D23. Might gift that to myself after the first of the year....
    • |
    Another fine Weekend Update. But it would have been better without Justin Bieber.
    • |
    Makes me sick to my stomach seeing him. Oh, how I hate Justin Bieber with the fire of a thousand suns! 
    • |
    If they're only going to use that parade for 2 or 3 years, maybe they'll let one of the US parks have it when they're done.
    • |
    How is it that TDR has such FANTASTIC parades for EVERY holiday? They seem to have such elaborate costumes and detailed floats that surpass even the DLR and WDW parades. They must have an ENORMOUS budget! Why can't that kind of money be funneled into the original Disneyland resort? You'd think that by being the park that started it all, the parades would be the most amazing and extravagant ones out of all the Disney parks.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo
    But Clara Cluck is still around in WDW too...she even has a solo in the Halloween parade..she clucks her way through Ghost Riders in the Sky!
    Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't want to imply that Clara Cluck doesn't appear in any other park. I was trying to point out how some of the classic characters get more prominent showcasing at TDR. Clara, Horace and Clarabelle get to ride along with Mickey and Minnie. This puts them in the most popular viewing area for the extended show stop performance.

In WDW MK Halloween parade, my recollectin was she was not part of the main float or show stop performance. I do remember her riding by in her hen house float.

Thanks for pointing out her solo. I completely don't remember that!

Also, sorry for any wrong implication I made with my commentary.
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Love the pictures!

But Clara Cluck is still around in WDW too...she even has a solo in the Halloween parade..she clucks her way through Ghost Riders in the Sky! Still...nothing can compare to those gorgeous floats in Tokyo...definitely going to get there someday!
    • |
    Tokyo Disneyland has the Best Merchandising and Parades each season. Hope to see Tokyo Disney Seas parades and activities as well. PD
    • |
    Great pictures from Tokyo! It is worth every penny going there!
    • |
    I spotted the hidden Fishbulb!

Fantastic update today. Tokyo Disneyland continues to amaze!
    • |
    What a great looking parade at Tokyo Disneyland.
    • |
    Weekend update is one of the best parts of Saturday morning. Thank you
    • |
    Wow, nice weekend update. Love those Tokyo stories. They are amazing over there. Fantastic old house in Florida, and great photos of it. Thanx.
    • |
    SummerinFl, have you ever been to the Salvador Dali Museum? It's one of my must-dos if I ever go to central florida again.
    • |
    Nice update!

Timekeeper