Blog Comments

• |
    I LOVE HISTORY, Thank You for shareing Your Report!
    APPOMATTOX MANOR,
    PETERSBURG NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD,
    BLANDFORD CHURCH
    By
    Scarlett Stah
    • |
    I notice that the link for Gaston is Wendy but I found Gaston on your main page.
    • |
    Thank you for the Memorial Day inspiration Scarlett. Great update everyone!
    • |
    Great
    • |
    All I got to say is, Gaston... looks like Bruce Campbell.

Great update!
    • |
    SO happy they were able to put the two Davis windows together! I'm getting teary-eyed just reading about it.
    • |
    I am so happy to see Alice getting her window. Isn't it time for one for Harrison "Buzz" Price?

Sam
    • |
    Great to see former WED graduate Tai Ling Wong with her Disney Legend Father Cyrus at Alice's Special gathering of friends and well wishers.
    Updated 05-21-2012 at 08:48 AM by DisWedWay
    • |
    Thanks for the update.

No way! Wrong! She doesn't look ANYTHING like Carrot Top!
    • |
    I had high expectations for the Dream -- all of them were exceeded! Whilst we were onboard, Disney Cruise Line won the prestigious "World's Best Cruise Line" award, and the Dream herself won "World's Best Cruise Liner" -- The cruise director was incredibly pleased, and it certainly increased the level of fun and magical atmosphere onboard. I'm counting down the days until we cruise on the Fantasy!
    • |
    The Disney Dream looks fantastic! Can't wait to try it or the Fantasy out in the next couple of years (I hope).
    • |
    Fantastic photos!
    • |
    What a wonderful and touching tribute to Alice Davis. It warms my heart to see her recognized in this way, surrounded by friends and family. She's such a dear sweet woman and a true Disney legend.
    • |
    The Disney Dream is so incedible! I really need to book a cruise! Nice report!
    • |
    Bravo! I concur! Definitely one of the best Weekend Updates I've ever read. Thanks for sparking up my Saturday!
    • |
    Wow... One of the best Weekend Update columns ever. Fantastic photos, and the Disney Dream looks amazing..!
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    All I know is that I want Igrules to plan my time in NYC when I go there someday. What an awesome trip report...she seemed to know just where to go and what to do!!
    • |
    Disney Sea looks awesome wish I could go!
    • |
    I love all the pictures of New York. It seem like they saw so much I'm not sure how they slept!!!