Blog Comments

• |
    Thanks for the memories of Williams! I was there a few years ago on my trip to the Grand Canyon... We stayed at the Red Garter, in that suite facing the street where that manniquin is hanging out the window. It's a great little place with a nice atmosphere and wonderful hosts. I want to head down again and will definitely stay there. The ghost tour of the town is a fun way to spend an evening as well ^_^
    • |
    I don't now about anyone else, but for me many of the photos are in the wrong places. For instance the Duffy picture is in the Harry Potter section. Is this just an issue when you view the page on an iPad?
    I use the new iPad and everything came out fine
    but on dateline disneyland and Orlando park hopper over 3/4 of the pictures don't load?????????
    Everything loads just fine on my iPhone. Idk if it is the same system though.
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Cars didn't drive on it to make great time. They drove on it to have a great time.
    I love how thats the caption of the picture where you can see that gas hit $4.01.

Great pictures! Really love the weekend update!
    • |
    I've been to the first alien jerky!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian P
    I don't now about anyone else, but for me many of the photos are in the wrong places. For instance the Duffy picture is in the Harry Potter section. Is this just an issue when you view the page on an iPad?
    I use the new iPad and everything came out fine
    but on dateline disneyland and Orlando park hopper over 3/4 of the pictures don't load?????????
    • |
    Can someone tell me -- is the Harry Potter tour a permanent thing or is it a temporary or traveling exhibit?

I can't tell if this is a permanent Harry Potter Museum or not.
    • |
    • |
    Themed design firm Thinkwell in Burbank did an incredible job on the Harry Potter tour. Looks amazing.
    • |
    The Hogwarts Castle minature is brilliant!
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Ryan, you sure did cover a lot of ground on your trip, did you have a favorite park?
    That we did. We went with the intention of doing everything! I was personally looking forward to seeing Animal Kingdom, but may built up expectations a bit too much. It was still a favourite at WDW. I was most impressed by Typhoon Lagoon at WDW, and my favourite Orlando park is yet to feature, so I'll share that with you in the next few weeks
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Thanks for the Update......
    I like ,the Ideal of a Art of Animation Resort ..at WDW..look like it could be
    Fun place to stay...
    when they get it done!

I 'am NOT a Harry Potter Fan...

BUT: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure
    Looks very interesting.......I heard ,that is coming to Calif .also ?

butterbeer...I wonder,what that like..lol

Good Report Everone!= Thanks
    • |
    Wow, amazing update today. I'm almost tempted to book a flight to London right now!!!
    • |
    Wonderful update. Might be worth a trip to London to see that Harry Potter studio tour. Amazing.

Denise, so much fun that you ran into John Lasseter. I wonder if he enjoyed the game?

Ryan, you sure did cover a lot of ground on your trip, did you have a favorite park?
    • |
    GREAT update! AMAZING what Disney spends to get thematic details for hotel rooms! CUSTOM made bedspreads! IMPRESSIVE! Exactly how many rooms utilize those "Princess and the Frog" themed bedspreads? Might be a GREAT move on Disney's part to actually SELL them somewhere!

The Harry Potter stuff is fun to see too!
    • |
    A verry Harry Potter themed update!
    • |
    Great Update!

Timekeeper
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Once again, another great update.
    • |
    Great Update, as always! Amazing job running that marathon Clinks...and a good reminder about how many great attractions we have right here in our own backyard, and that's just along one 26 mile route!! Congratulations!
Page 5 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055105 ... LastLast