Blog Comments

• |
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMaxx
    Once again, a great way to start the weekend. Thanks to all the photographers who put together another fun romp around the world!
    I'll drink to that! Cheers!!!
    • |
    Once again, a great way to start the weekend. Thanks to all the photographers who put together another fun romp around the world!
    • |
    Love the Star Wars Celebration V Pics!
    Question: Where are the four Los Angeles Umami Burger Locations?(just curious and maybe trying to eat there.)

Timekeeper
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    What Rays game was that photo taken at? I can see where I usually hang out in that photo (right in front of the middle of the jumbotron).
    We went on August 3rd.
    • |
    McDonald's used to have a McCurry Burger in England a few years back- don't know if they still do. I can't say if it was any good- curry tends to make my throat swell closed and I die. Not worth trying it!
    • |
    What Rays game was that photo taken at? I can see where I usually hang out in that photo (right in front of the middle of the jumbotron).
    • |
    In my years living in Japan, I have never had a Umami Burger. I do love their Moss Burger which comes in many flavors. It's their answer to McDonalds. Dont think McDonalds makes a Curry Burger, does Umami??
    • |
    It's funny, a couple of years ago Rilakkuma Bear was compared to looking similar to the Vancouver 2010 mascots.

Thanks for the update.
    • |
    Screw the bear. TDLFAN likes the bar tender in grey tee. Hehehe.
    • |
    Guess Duffy has some competition!
    Mark
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com
    • |
    Great update everyone. So much fun!!!

Keep your eyes on Rilakkuma. This little teddy bear is taking Japan by storm . . . watch out Hello Kitty!
    • |
    Nucleus is a cool place. It's just down the street from my school! I go there every now and then with my friends. Great update.
    • |
    I'm not surprised by the $36 pizza considering it's from the much over-priced and over-hyped Patina group (Naples, Catal, Tortilla Joe's - all over-priced with ho-hum food at Downtown Disney Anaheim). Taking a second look at the photo of the pizza it has the typical Patina non-attention to the food: the pepperoni (or whatever the meat is) has been hastily thrown onto the pie so some slices have a lot, while others have little to none. A simplistic pizza with few ingredients should at least have some thought put into it as it was being made - And certainly when it costs $36! But that's Patina for you.
    • |
    You can see the skyway in the last photo. Was that ride opened in the first year?
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Glad you liked the pizza photos/review, it was great both times I went!
    • |
    LOVE OLD POST CARDS
    Thank You for the report
    • |
    Postcards are back! THANK YOU.

And that oven looks like he's gagging. the one they're shoving the pizza into.
    Updated 08-07-2010 at 09:15 PM by michael darling ("their" to "they're". :))
    • |
    I've already modified my September rezzies to include Via Napoli, and I totally appreciate the advance review!
    • |
    Napoli's pizza looks Great (:<)and if it feeds 4 people that's ony $8'ish per person plus another $2.50 for a Great Risotto Ball. (:<(I can't go to Magic Mountain anymore because it's so depressing after being at all the Disneyland's.