Blog Comments

• |
    Great Update!!! Loved seeing the pics of the store. Wish I would have visited when I was there last summer!
    • |
    Wish I could make the DLP 20th Anniversary and hear WDI Vice President Tony Baxter speak in Discoveryland at the Masters Event! I really miss Timothy on the Dumbo ride at WDW. I don't see how they can fly without him?? Glad Disneyland still has him working the ring.
    Does the Disney Family still have a Dodger Box behind home plate? They did during the Steve Garvey and Ron Cey days.
    • |
    Thank's for the update's.......
    enjoy DENISE picture's of Fantasyland contruction at WDW!
    • |
    Great update!
    • |
    Truly amazing to seeDLP getting a 50th style makeover. Although the retro 50s 60s merch is weird as the park opened in the early 90s....
    • |
    Holy cow... running 26 miles? I get tired just driving 26 miles!! Awesome job Clinks!!

And great update as usual!
    • |
    Now I'm homesick having lived in the Reno area for 17 years. Made many trips to Virginia city. Best time to visit is during the camel races.
    • |
    Another great update from "around the world!"
    • |
    I know it's a kids' ride, but I may have to ride the Barnstormer just for the great view!
    • |
    MickeyMaxx and Rixter
    I enjoy,your picture's of Virginia City!
    I'am one that into history......and I have been there myself....some time ago
    Now want go back.........Thank You for shareing

This is a ,must see place.....
    • |
    "Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved." Walt Disney
    • |
    The new Fantasyland train station architecture looks "Great" in used brick. The Carolwood Railroad graffic on the clock dial is anouther nice addition, but I would have used an older set of dial numbers for the period with the flat top 3's,5's,7's (1920's or older) being a long time Horologist.
    • |
    Great Update!

Timekeeper
    • |
    Great update! I loved riding the barnstormer
    • |
    Mmmm...beef testicle.
    • |
    Love the topiary photos Denise. Can't help but feel like I missed out, having not had the chance to see these ones during our visit
    • |
    Fishy, this collection of photos is absolutely fantastic. While I was already a big fan, seeing all these pictures collected in one place really helps show the contrast and care that goes into making the parks special.
    • |
    Fishy (and anyone else as fascinated by the way that Disney uses plants), a little bird told me that Guest Relations is working on the finishing touches to a Horticulture tour after years of guests asking for one. It did some testing back in January, I think, so it should be an option soon, I hope! I'll keep you posted if I hear anything more.
    • |
    You know, if you had someone to assist you taking pictures at the parks then maybe you could take more time to 'smell the roses' and enjoy the parks yourself... I take really good pictures, by the way!
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-wdi
    Uh, that's not Downtown Disney Anaheim, dudes.
    Howdy Ex-WDI, that post about Downtown Disney wasn't positioned as being in Anaheim. In fact, it starts:
    With the major parks checked off my list, there's still plenty more to do at Walt Disney World
    And then he launches into all the neat things in Downtown Disney.

In this weekend's column, we had a little something from Anaheim, a little something for Orlando, and a bit about Disneyland Paris. Quite a nice collection.

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry if we were confusing.
Page 6 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast