Blog Comments

• |
    Right back at ya!
    • |
    Happy (belated) Birthday! Lots of luck with your finals. See ya on MiceChat!
    • |
    Happy Birthday!
    • |
    Happy birthday! Hopefully finals went okay!
    • |
    Hey, happy birthday!
    • |
    ew ew ew...not good pic of me, but cute one of you
    • |
    so...happen to log in to Micechat and what random blog shall appear?! This one! How coincidental? Awesome? Ironic?! Idk, but I ruv you!
    • |
    Congratulations to you!
    • |
    Best of luck for your first semester!
    • |
    Congrats!!
    • |
    The sky in Kansas looks absolutely lovely.... great shot!
    • |
    You may be surprised to hear that the Dusty Sage of MiceChat is a Kansas City boy who graduated from the University of Kansas. Great things are born and breed on the prairie.

Don't be nervous about KU, it is a wonderful place, and just a short drive to Kansas City.

Best of luck to you!

-Dusty
    • |
    Sure do miss the smell of rain.....out here in California it is another sunny day with no rain in sight.
    • |
    In other news, KU has their fall break October 16-19. If airline ticket prices are reasonable, a friend & I might visit California for a few days! Disneyland here we come.
    That is the weekend of the Gumball Rally at Walt Disney World. You might want to fly east instead of west.
    • |
    Sara:

I read ALL of the blogs posted on MiceChat - it's really easy with Google Reader - so know that you'll have at least ONE loyal reader of your blog.

Good luck in college this year and try to catch a MiceChat Hub Meet the next time you visit Disneyland!