Blog Comments

• |
    Update: I got A's in my classes!
    I've only ridden Star Tours once. *womp womp*

And that's it. I need to get the ball rolling.
    • |
    So FREAKIN' COOL! I saw her perform in her "prime" back in the 80's. I'm sure she hasn't lost much of her MOJO!!! Yeah! It was great to hear how much she still loves to perform! Let us now if you go at the end of the month. Would LOVE to know how that show went.
    • |
    Homemade pizza is what I make when I am stressed out. It's not that hard.
    • |
    Don't forget to visit the Walt Disney Family Museum when up north.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Concieved@DL
    I can not believe that you put Mr Toad over Peter Pan. The only thing that Toad has over PP is the shorter lines. Toad is sooo loud. I love the flying over London part. I must admit too, I have always had a thing for Tiger Lilly. But thanks for the list. I am so glad I am not the only one who feels thi way about Disneyland.
    Peter Pan is actually towards the bottom of my favorite Fantasyland dark rides list. That list goes like this:

1. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
    2. Pinocchio's Daring Journey
    3. Alice in Wonderland
    4. Peter Pan's Flight
    5. Snow White's Scary Adventures

The only aspect I really love about the ride is the flying, but to me everything seems so rushed (Same goes with Snow White). There's nothing the ride can really change though. With Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, it's like I'm fully immersed into the story from the minute I enter the show building (or inside queue). It may be loud, but that's how the story is supposed to go.
    • |
    I can not believe that you put Mr Toad over Peter Pan. The only thing that Toad has over PP is the shorter lines. Toad is sooo loud. I love the flying over London part. I must admit too, I have always had a thing for Tiger Lilly. But thanks for the list. I am so glad I am not the only one who feels thi way about Disneyland.
    • |
    Good luck, Yo!
    • |
    Oh wow your photos are gorgeous.
    I love the left tink, it's so warm. Thats my favorite but it took me a while because they both look amazing.

I also love the Tink in the electrical parade and the Alice shot really is beautiful, you caught a perfect smile.

The body pose of Tink is great too, it has a lot of personality and cuteness. The Peter Pan is incredible, i dont see many great Peter pictures and this one has such a great expression, I think it's amazing.

For one of your pictures, Im going to try and message you a question. :)

Amazing shots, I'm def going to go see your others!
    • |
    As for your editting decision... left for sure!

They always say the left side is better...

[/Matterhorn reference]
    • |
    Wonderful pictures! Wow!
    • |
    So prettyyyy. As for the editing question, I like the first Tink. She just looks warmer!

ps - I know this is like a month late. lolol
    • |
    Fantastic photos! Loved them.
    • |
    Good stuff! I especially like the one of Tink in the Electrical Parade.
    • |
    Aww no luck with keeping up the 365 project? It does get pretty hard as time goes by. I'm on day 234 myself, after trying it a couple times before over the years only to give up relatively early. Better luck next time, and great new pic of yourself!
    • |
    Very cool!
    • |
    I love Thunder for that reason also! I also tend to slightly stand up on the dips. Whoops.
    • |
    Great list! Fun to learn why as well.

My favorite is big thunder mountain. 2 reasons. 1, the lap bars are loose so you fly all over the place. no other ride makes ya slide around like that one. and 2, the fresh breeze you get while riding especially at night.

My favorite food is the chocolate covered strawberries on main street when they are in season.
    • |
    Haha! I love it! That actually just came on iTunes.
    • |
    I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat
    Everybody look at me
    'Cause I'm sailing on a boat
    I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat
    Everybody look at me
    At the m.. f.. boat!
    • |
    Michael Dorn was warf and I was able to meet him long ago at a Star Trek convention... sheesh in middle school I think. He was very nice even though it was just in passing.

I remember him being really tall too. Prolly cause I was pretty short back then.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast