Blog Comments

• |
    I've had a copy of the novel since 1998 and have tried to read it three times over the years. Just can't get into it. People tell me that it takes a bit for it to get going but once it does, it's wonderful.

I'm also one of those people that thought the musical was "meh." I'm glad it's popular but I can take it or leave it.
    • |
    I really loved that book, it wasn't the cheeriest reading, but it was so beautifully written. I can't wait to see the movie.
    • |
    Actually Ryan Gosling dropped out, or was dropped. Stanly Tucci is going to be the neighboor who murders her. Mark Wahlberg is now set to play the dad.
    • |
    Yep, I read that one for bookclub too. Riveting!
    • |
    That was such an amazing book, once I started it I didn't want to put it down until I finished it.
    • |
    This book was amazing, wasn't it? I read it for my old book club when it first came out. The author has a new novel out that I will probably pick up once it's Christmas break.
    • |
    I'm with you. I didn't even finish the book, I just couldn't get into it. But I LOVED the show. Go figure