Blog Comments

• |
    Ratatouille ride sounding really good to me.
    • |
    We have to save room in PDL's Fronteirland's Thunder Mesa for that new Log Ride or Geyser Ride, that have been rumbling around for years now.
    • |
    Ratatouille seems like it would lend it self to be a "Very Good" attraction and journey for guests, as Walt's Snow White, Pinocchio, Mr. Toad, Alice, and Peter Pan are at Disneyland. The story takes place in Paris which makes it a perfect shoe in for PDL. Only wish it could fit into Fantasyland there.
    • |
    @TDLFAN The odds are if they celebrate the 20th anniversary, it'll be 3 years long, much like the 15th... the purse strings are tight a ED SCA.

Ratatouille does sound good, thanks again Alain.
    • |
    The Ratt's ride concept sounds promising, especially since I feel this movie does not lend itself for a ride.. so whatever wizardry they can throw at it is a welcomed thing, but I hope the finished product has substance. If all else fails, then, they should do a "dca" and offer food samples at the ride's exit.

As for DLP's 20th.. do we even know at this time if they will celebrate it? I mean.. seems like Disney management dujour is not interested in these epic celebrations every 5 yrs like they used to.
    • |
    I always love Alain's news and rumors. Thank you Alain, this was some juicy news. DLP really needs something big like Ratatouille. Might just be enough for me to make another trip out there.