View RSS Feed

The Mouse Castle

A little bit of news, a little bit of history, a whole lot of Disney.

(Formerly [I]Tim's Disney News Archive[/I])

1. Wilde About CES

by , 01-08-2011 at 09:23 AM (The Mouse Castle)
    I'm at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week, checking out the latest in high-tech gizmos and gadgets. CES is not only the best place to see what's new in 3D TV's, tablet computers and smartphones, it's also a great place to spot a celebrity or two. Appearing at the Blackberry booth yesterday was none other than fanboy fantasy girl Olivia Wilde, the gal pal program Quorra in [I]Tron: Legacy[/I]. Needless to say, she drew quite a crowd of admiring tech geeks (yeah OK, I like her ...
  2. 'Tron: Legacy,' a Cinematic E-Ticket Ride

by , 12-17-2010 at 03:50 PM (The Mouse Castle)
    [CENTER][IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kZSdAcDrA3E/TQvo7wf_YTI/AAAAAAAAAQc/PBQ6-dcEAlY/s400/Tron01.JPG[/IMG][/CENTER]

Maybe it was because I was sitting at a midnight showing with a theater full of enthusiastic TronGeeks. Maybe it was because, after being up all day, I was wired on caffeine and sugar. Or, maybe it was simply because I refused to listen to the critics who nitpicked everything that's wrong with [I]Tron: Legacy[/I] and didn't focus on what's right about it.

Updated 01-02-2011 at 05:56 PM by disneytim (Update Link)

Tags: tron, tron legacy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back on the Grid; 'Tron: Legacy' Premieres This Weekend

by , 12-16-2010 at 06:55 AM (The Mouse Castle)
    The reviews are mixed, but that's not stopping me from getting my game grid geekery on tonight and catching the midnight showing of Tron: Legacy. I'll post my own review later, but in the meantime, here's a behind-the-scenes look at the film with some "blue carpet" comments from the cast and crew:

[CENTER][video=youtube;ejLeXq53hU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejLeXq53hU8[/video][/CENTER]

[url]www.disneynewsarchive.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/disneynewsarchive[/url] ...
    Tags: tron legacy
    Categories
    Uncategorized