Blog Comments

• |
    Patty
    • |
    Patty, I know you've been thinking about him a lot lately, with everything else going on. I'm so sorry.

I can only offer you my love and hugs, I don't know what else to say.
    • |
    My father died just before I entered High School. It seems like such a life time ago. I, like you, have wondered how much my life would have changed if he had been around a while longer. He was suffering a lot toward the end so his passing was a blessing. Just last year my mom admitted that she thinks she killed him. They had sex the night before he died. He never made it through the night.
    • |
    Patty, I know what you are going through. I am here and love you.
    • |
    • |
    Patty, I know you've been thinking about your dad a lot lately. Wish there was some magic thing I could say or do to make the hurt go away.

You are loved.
    • |
    I know your dad would be very proud of you.

And yours, too, Matt.

• |
    Patty and Matt
    • |
    I SO get where you're coming from, my dads 16th anniversary is a week from Thursday. I think everyone that had a decent relationship with a parent that has died, feels pretty much the same way. You hit upon a lot of points I know I think about often.

All you can do is know the love that existed in life, and the love that exists in your heart.

• |
    Julia hit the nail on the head. Its not just you or me (im speaking about you and me and in the general sense) but both of us.
    • |
    It's me, right?

I've got nothing but love for you. Well, and everything that brings with it.
    • |
    I never read MiceSpaces and I should, for reasons like these. You are so right, it's a two way street and the give and take should go both ways. We've talked about it before.
    You know I love you and I'm always here for you, just as I know you're always there for me.
    • |
    It is a precarious balance. But one I know you can achieve.
    • |
    I love you. Don't ever forget it.
    • |

You will always be a priority in my life.
    • |
    How cute!
    • |
    • |
    Aww... You rule Patty.
    • |
    Patty is the bestest!
    • |
    That was nice. In addition to everything else, you should be a poet too!! Unless you stole that. Then you're just a stealer.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast