Blog Comments

• |
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    The idea of the African style party at DAK sounds nice, but I wonder.. whatever happened to the "Rivers of Lights" idea?
    Jim Hill reported on it a few years back. Apparently the show, (a parade on the route, not on the water,) would have involved making all of the pathways bigger to accommodate the viewing crowds and the people not wishing to watch the parade as well. This would force them to rip out a lot of the vegetation around the paths, which took so much effort when the park opened to develop.
    • |
    The idea of the African style party at DAK sounds nice, but I wonder.. whatever happened to the "Rivers of Lights" idea?
    Also, how decieving is that to sell DL's merchandise disguised as MK's? Just for that reason alone, I will not buy. Of course, this "cross merchandising" is also done with HKDL and DLRP, to some degree. Thank God TDR's merchandise is totally unique to those parks.
    • |
    Just like you said JMora... The World Cup! They actually use music in the street party from the World Cup.
    • |
    Taste of real Africa, the World Cup =)

Viva Spain!

[IMG]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5223/spainvturkeyfifa2010work.jpg[/IMG]
    • |
    Fantastic update from our very own Spark in the Dark! Thank you!!!
    • |
    Nice. I'm excited to hear about this addition to DAK. They really need to develop their nighttime offerings.

Shame on Disney for using the Disneyland IASW mugs! Cutting corners...