Blog Comments

• |
    I am so sad that they are closing Snow White. It was easily one of my favorite dark rides in Florida. Florida's decisions always leave me scratching my head. 40+ years and lets just get rid of it? I know that there is a mine cart ride going in but one thing that keeps Disneyland charming is that they DON'T get rid of a lot of their old stuff.

On a positive note I am feeling better about the care and attitude towards Florida as I feel there is a certain energy and momentum building there that could be good.
    • |
    I'm thinking the photo is from the railing of the Blastaway Beach area at Wet 'n Wild.
    • |
    That picture is easily in Fantasyland, and I think it's the work on the new castle wall.
    • |
    Thanks
    • |
    Wow, the level of detail at the Art of Animation resort is astounding! Absolutely gorgeous. And am I imagining things, or is the "Landscape of Flavors" sign in an old-school EPCOT Center font?
    • |
    that projector enclosure on the lake is what we used for halloween screams and for outside space mountain during halloween. they are big cause there is a huge a/c unit in the back to cool it down. Funny thing is there is now a smaller enclosure for that projector. maybe they bought them a few years ago cause if its new they should have used the smaller ones
    • |
    Everything at both WDW and Universal looks fantastic in this update, shame they couldn't get some of the geysers working on BTM thought.
    • |
    does anyone know if the star tours name badges will be available online or just at the star wars weekends?
    • |
    I wonder why they didn't fix all the Big Thunder geysers, especially the ones near the exit that with their misting help guests keep cooler in the Florida humidity and heat. The sluice, not slice, needs it's top cross braces yet. Keep up the good work.
    • |
    Hmmm, the color scheme in the Nemo rooms look more subdued than colorful, but it and the other rooms looks fun. Also, the the three piece painting of the royal palace of Naboo looks stunning!

Timekeeper
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86
    Thanks for the nice update!
    Please feature your name more prominently

so I can praise you (more conveniently)
    as I do Andy Castro of S. California update fame.
    Thank you Jcruise86. The Orlando Parkhopper is actually a big crew. Each section of the update is covered by different contributors (their names are watermarked on their photos and included in the credits at the bottom of the update). Fishbulb and I assemble the update and write the filler commentary. There's really no one person to thank and the contributors change every week.

It's a really great team!
    • |
    Sorry about that. In our rush to get the column done so we could enjoy the Memorial Day weekend, we forgot to change out the picture. I've removed the duplicate and the Hidden Parkhopper will be back again next week!
    Thanks, Dusty.
    • |
    Thanks for the nice update!
    Please feature your name more prominently

so I can praise you (more conveniently)
    as I do Andy Castro of S. California update fame.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadllas
    Despicable Me needs to die in a fire...
    Stop it!!! You made me burst out laughing in the middle of my office! LOL!!!
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadllas
    Why? It looks cute, and should be a wonderful attraction.
    • |
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDrums
    I don't get it. You used the same picture twice. It's the Despicable Me building again. Why is that???
    Sorry about that. In our rush to get the column done so we could enjoy the Memorial Day weekend, we forgot to change out the picture. I've removed the duplicate and the Hidden Parkhopper will be back again next week!
    • |
    Great photos of BTMRR and the AoA Resort rooms!
    • |
    I don't get it. You used the same picture twice. It's the Despicable Me building again. Why is that???
    • |
    It's bad that after a 6 month rehab that still some of the show elements at Big Thunder Mountain in the Magic Kingdom where still not working.
Page 1 of 46 123411 ... LastLast