Blog Comments

• |
    Why does Universal insist on shoving HOP down everyone's throat???
    • |
    Great update, like the focus on other parks such as Uni ans SW.

HOP seems kinda weird to get a parade float. One would think they would reserve it for a more popular series. Still though, it looks great.
    • |
    Universal may have a brand new parade and lagoon show and then a re-themed new ride on the horizon but at least Disney thought to build another water play area and a fourth spinner for the magic kingdom. .
    • |
    Not a single site is saying what TIME the universal parade is at =P
    • |
    Thank you for an excellent update!
    • |
    Parkhopper is the costume of the baby chick character from Hop float.
    • |
    I love the new focus on the other parks. The addition of WDW Dateline has really helped free up space for the other parks like Universal and SeaWorld who have really stepped it up lately. The new Parade looks great and for me reminds me more of the Pixar Play Parade.

Although how can you say WDW is not opening up anything new this Summer. A new children's play area and another Dumbo spinner.
    • |
    That new Universal parade looks Disney quality. The live music and colorful costumes remind me of Disneyland's Soundsational. With a new attraction, parade, and nighttime spectacular, Uni is really stepping things up this summer!

Really looking forward to MiceChat's Epcot 30th anniversary event!
    • |
    Great thanks
    HP bubble dots on the car/spaceship in Gru's house at USF
    • |
    Great update.

It's really up to Universal with Despicable Me and SeaWorld with Turtle Trek to pull in visitors to Orlando this summer. Disney has sort of dropped the ball.

I'm really disappointed that Epcot doesn't have a major E-Ticket opening this year for the 30th anniversary. It was really a missed opportunity.

Wouldn't you think that with 4 major parks and two water parks, that Disney would have at least one major new attraction opening EVERY year to keep people coming back? This lull seems strange (the new Fantasyland attractions really don't hit until late this year or early next). And even then, Mermaid and Seven Dwarves aren't the sort of blockbuster attractions which cause people to book vacations.

They are spending billions on next gen queues and fastpass but aren't churning out the one thing which really draws people to the parks . . . RIDES!

Oh how I wish that someone with vision would take over the operations and planning for WDW for just a few years to get them back on track!
    • |
    Isn't the Universal premiering on the 5th? Wonder if they will have any unannounced previews.
    • |
    Hidden Parkhopper is the 3rd Lemur picture (7592BG-Mongoose-Lem.jpg), and is the portion of the adult Lemur's fur to the left of the head just after the fur transitions from grey to brown (at about the same height as the adult's eyes).
    • |
    SeaWorld is really becoming a nice little park. I think that SeaWorld may be alittle bit more fun than Animal Kingdom.

Universal Minon Mayhem should be great. The exterior looks really good (even though it does not even match the theme of the land)
    • |
    Great article! Turtle Trek sounds amazing, and I will definitely need to add Sea World to my itinerary next time I visit Florida.

And holy mackerel, those manatees and turtles and lemurs and Minions are adorable!
    • |
    The hidden parkhopper looks like the hair of the Leemurs
    • |
    Fantasyland keeps getting better and better!
    • |
    the full show of Universal's Cinematic Spectacular is on Youtube: Full HD show - Universal's Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories - YouTube
    Updated 04-24-2012 at 05:28 PM by DonaldMissingPants
    • |
    Great update, you guys are really getting better and better. I've seen a vast improvement from the early beginnings of this blog!

Eh, Starbucks inside the parks? Do we really need them to be everywhere. I mean I am in Disney World and want to go someplace unique yet I have to get my coffee from the same place as around the block. Hopefully it is only Starbucks branded coffee at Disney locations and there are not green Starbucks logos everywhere.

I liked the little comment about the cinnamon roll at the Little Mermaid.

Am I the only one that feels Dumbo is too close to the Raceway and they need better land definition so there's no thematic crash. Why would there be a circus tent at a futuristic raceway? Hmmmmm.
    • |
    Excellent update today. Can't wait to hear more about the Despicable Me and Turtle Trek attractions and Uni and SeaWorld.

However, I find it disturbing that a limb fell from the Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom. How could this happen? Doesn't Disney perform maintenance on their attractions - especially ones which could kill a guest if something falls from above?

Love the Tree of Life and hope that Disney performs the necessary tests and makes the necessary adjustments to make sure that nothing like this ever happens again.

I hope this isn't a sign of a deeper lack of maintenance and safety precautions in the parks.
    • |
    Hidden pic is of the alligator sign
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234561328 ... LastLast