Blog Comments

• |
    Progress at City Walk is moving fast! I was there last week and nothing had been started!

Also, did the Mini Golf and had a blast! Most fun of the entire trip!

Updated 04-24-2012 at 06:44 AM by MrTour
    • |
    The barge for the universal lagoon show
    • |
    Parkhopper: The 'Universal' theming on the barges of Cinematic Spectacular.
    • |
    So exciting seeing the Fantasyland changes each week, now to try and get over there from Australia.
    • |
    Does anyone know when Fantasyland is projected to be completed?
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by danyoung
    According to easyWDW.com, there's kind of a mind-blowing thing going on now in Epcot. Yes, the Land pavilion and all of its attractions are open from 9pm to 10pm. But the cast members working there are instructed to NOT tell anyone about it. Nor is Disney promoting this late open anywhere. It's really a strange situation for Disney to be offering a benefit that they're not giving out information on in any way.
    Oh heck yes, I'm so riding Listen to the Land at night.
    • |
    Bummer! Looks like we'll be just in time to miss all the new stuff. Lol. Pixie kid will be sad that Test Track is closed, but that just means we'll have to plan another trip after it reopens, I guess!
    • |
    Depiscable me will be open summer of 2012. What that traditionally means for universal studios is late June.
    • |
    The more I hear the new spiel, the less it bothers me. Though the Test Track mess really should have been handled better. I'm glad it's getting TLC but at least properly let people know, especially if you know.
    • |
    According to easyWDW.com, there's kind of a mind-blowing thing going on now in Epcot. Yes, the Land pavilion and all of its attractions are open from 9pm to 10pm. But the cast members working there are instructed to NOT tell anyone about it. Nor is Disney promoting this late open anywhere. It's really a strange situation for Disney to be offering a benefit that they're not giving out information on in any way.
    • |
    I am very happy Test Track is getting updated, as far as the new monorail spiel goes, I like it a lot. I think it fits perfectly.
    • |
    Although Disney execs could've done a MUCH better job in how they went about closing it, I'm glad that Test Track is finally getting an update. Hopefully, it will not disappoint.
    • |
    Does anyone have an idea on when despicable me: minion mayhem will open besides the opening being summer 2012??
    • |
    Always nice to see upgrades in SM, the little upgrades always make it more of an E ticket worthy ride. I really like the new narration on the Monorail, it's quite calm and relaxed.
    • |
    I. The Grand Floridian looks way too close to the other buildings. I really wish they would have left an open expanse. We do not need everything to be built up, the rest of the world is being more built up so they do not need to do it at WDW.
    II. What are they planning on doing for the old skyway station area? How are bathrooms going to be large enough to cover it’s a small world? I thought that the old skyway was one of the most charming parts of fantasyland and had the best theme. What a shame to destroy that architecture. Hopefully the bathrooms will look nice and they will plant more trees.
    III. Little Mermaid is looking nice, much better façade than California’s
    IV. Interesting replacing Test Track with a singing group. I just do not see the appeal; hopefully they are as charming as the Voices of Liberty, though I doubt it.
    V. I do not like the new spiel, the old one has is part of my childhood memories, this one does not sound right.
    • |
    This week's Hidden Parkhopper is the wall of the Turtle Trek building.
    • |
    That's for the update!

Here's a link to Jack Wagner's Wikipedia bio:
    Jack Wagner (announcer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I would trade my voice for his.
    • |
    Does anyone know the price of the ride vechal toy here thanks
    • |
    I'm thinking the hidden parkhopper is the Turtle Trek building. Just a shame I have to wait a few years to fly back over to Florida to see it.
    • |
    Love the new spiel. It's MUCH less grating than the old voice, and it has a smooth tone. I think the Monotone voice works better, makes it seem more like real transportation, and avoids the high tone that the old one had. Plus, a monotone voice is better when it cuts in and out. Overall, a plus - feels more retro to me!
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast