Blog Comments

• |
    Awesome!

I just sent you guys an email about contributing to the blog with a Busch Gardens Tampa section since I have an AP and am at the park at least twice a month.
    • |
    What a great new offering!!! Thanks so much.
    • |
    Kevin, this is fantastical! Since this is my "home park" so to speak (Hoosier boy here), it's nice to know what's going on down there and keep track of the changes.
    Have to ask, with all of these changes, refurbs, etc, how does it all relate to your informative "declining by degrees" segment? Are the suits at WDW stepping up to the plate?
    Looking forward to the next Orlando Park Hopper!!
    • |
    YES! Thank you so much whoever decided to create a Dateline Disneyland counterpart for East Coast.

There is always so much going on at the parks but now that people have very nicely devoted their time to documenting it, it will be nice to give some more attention. Maybe we can even start changing some opinions that refurbs just don't happen in Florida!
    • |
    Great new offering! Love the photos from across the property. Obviously a lot of hard work. All the best,

Jeff Kober, Disney at Work
    • |
    This is an excellent new feature, and I look forward to future installments.

Its GREAT to see so much work going on at WDW- I know now that the park will at least look nice when I go this summer.

Also- I love who elaborate the construction walls are at WDW.

P.S. first.
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213643444546