Blog Comments

• |
    Yes universal still offers all day dining.
    • |
    Great update, you guys! Wow, so much info. I do hope Spectro is coming back this Fall - it's time, really. Plus, we need EP back here in California.
    I like that Sea World offers the all-day dining. Is Uni/IOA still doing that too?
    • |
    When is the new Fantasyland area supposed to open? I should be returning stateside in September and want to plan my first visit there after it all opens up.
    • |
    I'm looking at the picture in the magnifying glass and I'm thinking it's that red stuff behind the walls of the Amity Demolition. Am I right???
    • |
    We're reporting that the Imagination Pavilion's new Sponsor is Colorvision. New sponsors often mean more money for upgrades. Let's see what happens from here.
    Dreamfinder, Dreamfinder,Dreamfinder, Dreamfinder,Dreamfinder, Dreamfinder,Dreamfinder, Dreamfinder,Dreamfinder, Dreamfinder,Dreamfinder, Dreamfinder,Dreamfinder, Dreamfinder!

It was obvious when Disney announced the plans for the refurb for Test Track that they were gonna be minor (changing GM logos to Chevy logos, next-gen wait line, etc.).
    • |
    Fabulous update as always! Two thumbs up!
    • |
    Hmmm, well at least there's a minor similarity between Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom and VMK (the In-Park Quests, going from part of the park to another.) Also, I think it would be wrong if Colorvission presented the Imagination pavilion, but it makes a lot more sense of them to present ImagiWorks (special photography) and they already have two location at least in DLR, (DL in the Star Wars section of Star Trader and in DTD on the garden bridge.) Great Update overall.

Timekeeper
    • |
    Excellent update, as usual. But I find it interesting that on the same day Miceage has 2 opposing articles featuring Epcot's F&GF. While this one says the Fest is great and beautiful and popular and not to be missed, Kevin Yee's article bemoans how it's the same thing year after year, poorly attended, and just not worth it any more.
    • |
    really nice update. It would be a shame to see the mini golf closed down. I hope they fix this
    • |
    WOW! The photography is beautiful this week. Did someone get a new camera?

That's a shame about the mini-golf course's ADA compliance. I actually liked Universal's solution for accessibility better - have an entire course available to those in need, instead of offering half of one or half of the other. Shame it's not compliant, but hopefully they're allowed to keep it.

I'm a little confused, though, about the new SeaWorld queue. So is the only way to board now with QuickQueue access, or can you still stand in line (without a reservation) for free?
    • |
    The Dept of Justice had better pay for a ticket before they dare enter the alien course.
    • |
    @The Shadoe

If that is true maybe I can sponsor a doll on It's a Small world and I can have a plaque stating that it is my Doll! lol
    • |
    FANTASTIC UPDATE!

My understanding is that Colorvision's sponsorship would just be covering Imageworks, not the JII ride itself.

Interesting concept though: could we see more pavilions in the future that have their various pieces sponsored to different sponsors instead of an all-encompassing sponsor?
    • |
    The old dumdo spinner Great update I wish I can go to Florida
    • |
    For the hidden parkhopper my guess is the top of the second Dumbo spinner behind the construction wall.
    • |
    Great Update.

Hidden Parkhopper: I'm going to guess it's a close up of Lots-O's cane.
    Honestly though I have no idea.
    • |
    This was a really good report. Thank you for putting it together. I am curious what the author thinks about the rumor that Universal will connect the two Harry Potters lands (one at Islands and the other at the original park) via a Hogwarts Express. Have you heard any more on this?
    • |
    [QUOTE=Dustysage;bt22465]From your lips to Iger's ears. That sure would be wonderful.[/QUOTE
    I'm sure Mr. Iger would be greatly impressed if they got the show going as originally planned with the bubbling mud pots installed. It would be a great tribute to Disney Legend Mark Davis and his Natures Wonderland.
    • |
    Sweet Main Street!
    • |
    Fantastic update as always! All that food is making me hungry! Two thumbs up!
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567891631 ... LastLast