Blog Comments

• |
    Yes! We have a serious appropriateness issue with these kids, with what they are allowed to watch and play. It's awful.
    • |
    Wait, 3rd graders are playing Halo? I don't even play that for violent factor alone!
    • |
    Do it... Nano keeps me happy and pleasantly crazy.
    • |
    I think it's worth a shot. Then maybe the new teacher will go away and you can have your classroom back!
    • |
    What a marvelous accomplishment, SusieP! I truly honor you for this! Having seen my wife get her Masters in Nursing, I know approximately at least how much blood, sweat and tear stuff you've poured into this. Fantastic!

-- Barry
    • |
    Yay! Congrats!
    • |
    I'm starting a "When will Susie go back to school to get her Doctoral Degree" pool
    • |
    Congrats on completing your master's degree and yay for WDW!

I would love to get my master's degree in History but if I go back to school I promised myself I would get a "useful" degree.
    • |
    Oh no!
    • |
    Know what's a worse sound to hear? You're in an elevator, and someone is standing just slightly behind you and out of your range of vision.

Then you hear a zipper.
    • |
    I'm not a doctor, but I play one on MiceChat!

Susie, I don't even know where to start in telling you how proud I am of you. I have known you for a long time and you never cease to amaze me...no matter what it is. The motivation and determination you have is all inspiring. I would love nothing more than to be there when you take this next step in life.

Although...because I have known you for so long and you're always the first to smack upside the head, I would be honored to do it right back at ya, if needed.
    • |
    Dr. P-dom would take me another couple of years. I'm not up for that anytime soon. I'll just continue to pretend to be a doctor here on the interweb instead.
    • |
    You can do it. In less than two months I can't wait to hear you say "because I'm a doctor".
    • |
    I like the idea of Doctor P.
    • |
    You guys are too nice. I wasn't fishing for compliments, but shoot, there's nothing like a little peer pressure to kick a person back into gear!

The good news is that I'm down to counting just weeks at this point and soon enough it will be DAYS.
    • |
    You are the best of the best. You're on a downward slope, don't get down on yourself. You've been a wife, mom, teacher, student, friend and you've done them all with gusto. We're all so, so proud of you

And Dr. SusieP. does sound pretty good
    • |
    You are amazing and are a wonderful person. You can do it!
    • |
    I sense you need some encouragement. Go for the dream I say. You can do it!
    • |
    Dr. SusieP DOES have a nice ring to it though. I'm sorry but it does!!

I'm so proud of you for doing this. Mother. Wife. Teacher. Student. I do NOT know how you do it. But it makes my heart swell with pride that I know you because of this. OK not JUST because of this, but you know.

• |
    2 months! 2 months! You can do it! You're so close you can feel it!
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast