Blog Comments

• |
    The Museum tour was modified to a smaller event, and is back in the Micechat store.
    • |
    This sounds like a ton of fun, but we are just coming back from another trip Sept 9. I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid. I look forward to the next one.
    But being as how I live in SF Bay Area, I am tempted by the Wine Tour part which can be purchased separately.
    What happened to the Disney Museum tour, did it sell out?
    Updated 07-18-2012 at 03:52 PM by AuntieM (added more stuff)
    • |
    Don't forget! For those considering the cruise, or already signed up for the cruise, there are two shore excursions on the MiceChat web site! Walt Disney Family Museum MiceChat day, with a tour of San Francisco after. Disney Wine Country tour with MiceChat, including a visit to the Disney Family owned, Silverado Vineyards. Both are availible through the MiceChat Store, both are limited availibility, 80 for the Museum day, 50 for the Wine Country day.
    • |
    It sounds like the animal encounters were as amazing as the accommodations.
    • |
    That trip was amazing, thank you for the report!
    • |
    Im with dusty
    • |
    Teresa, the more I read about this trip the more jealous I am. Looks absolutely amazing.
    • |
    This looks like it was a lot of fun!

But I would not have been able to handle going up to the top of Cape Point
    • |
    Great report so far! Can't wait to see the rest!
    • |
    Helps to make me want to be a member even more. Great article.
    • |
    Teresa, this trip already looks amazing and you haven't even gotten to the safari yet. Can't wait to read the rest!
    • |
    Wow! What an awesome trip. I'll definitely be adding "a trip to South Africa" to my Bucket List.
    • |
    Wonderful article! I loved the pictures!
    • |
    Steven: On the 7 night cruises there is usually a movie or a different show thrown into the mix, so it is not all Disney shows all the time. On the Transatlantic we had other shows (a cirque type show, specialty performers like Susan Egan, etc).

Knittingknerd: The drink prices are not too bad, a specialty drink at dinner usually ran about $5.

GermanDisneyBlog--you saw her in Germany? How cool was that?
    • |
    oh, i saw this incredible ship at the shipyard in germany! the fantasy is absolutly wow !!!
    • |
    The disappointment is those shows. Aladdin should not be playing. I've seen it SO MANY times at DCA that I would just burst if I saw it again. Should they offer at least a non-Disney show for variety's sake?
    • |
    You are soooo making me drool. I go in a little over three months on the Fantasy and a little psyched. How are the drink prices?
    • |
    The Fantasy is a fabulous ship and I cannot wait to spend more time sailing on it! . . that, and maybe I will have to time to be able to finish the Muppet Detective Game!!
    • |
    Teresa,

This was one of the best cruise write-ups I have ever read. It is just outstanding. I printed it out and am going to give it to a woman at work tomorrow who has always wanted to go on a cruise. You really made the cruise experience understandable to those of us who have never been on a cruise! You are the best!
    • |
    Great write up Teresa, Can't wait for the Fantasy cruise in Oct '13. (hopefully seeing you before then! ) - Richard
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast