Blog Comments

• |
    Great report!
    • |
    I can't wait for the MiceChat cruise on the Fantasy!!! So excited. The ship looks beautiful.

Looking forward to your trip report in the forums Teresa.
    • |
    I will be on this cruise! It will be our first Disney cruise! However I had already booked through another travel agent. I am a regular browser (if not poster haha) on this board and a couple of the other popular Disneyland/ Disney cruise boards Hope to meet some of you onboard? Will there be a meet I can attend?
    • |
    We were lucky and got to add a few more rooms to our group!! Please contact me for more details.

Teresa
    • |
    The story says to book by Feb 2 and today's Roundup runs on 2/8...???? Is this deal still available?
    • |
    After reading MiceAge since the beginning, this cruise has lured me out. Count me in. Since I live in Nashville, I don't get to Disneyland as much as I'd like (having grown up three miles from the main gate in Fullerton, it's almost like part of my DNA). Looking forward to meeting many MiceChatters in September.
    • |
    I totally plan on this! I'm getting married in July but I already "prepped" my fiancee on my Disney "leanings". Ha ha!
    • |
    I would love to come on the trip.. but as a student.. I cannot afford it. But I would love to meet some Micechatters at last, especially in my own country! I was sad that I didn't get to go to a meet up on my trip last year, first one since joining MiceChat in 2005.
    • |
    First post, long time browser.
    My husband and I have also booked. We will be bringing along our 2 year-old daughter (3 at the time of cruise). It will be our first Disney Cruise and we are excited. We will also be spending a few days in Vancouver. We are planning on going to Granville Island and Victoria Gardens. Looking forward to the trip and meeting micechaters!
    • |
    I wish I could go, but I can't afford that by myself
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Analyst
    Question.. I live in Vancouver, will there be MiceChatters here? I'd love to finally meet some!
    Yes! I'm planning to spend at least a couple of days in Vancouver before the cruise. As the date gets closer, we'll plan some sort of meet up or event. Keep your eyes open.

Since the cruise only requires one way airfare for those living in Los Angeles and Vancouver, you should think about joining us. Big savings and lots of fun!

Dusty
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by lighttragic
    Whats the weather traditionally like in September in vancouver and at sea ? I am wondering if you can get some quality pool time in!
    I live just south of San Francisco, in Santa Cruz. As a rule, August and September are our hottest months. Don't expect 90's or 100's.... but they are generally the nicest months! Have a blast, micechaters! Wish we could join you!
    • |
    Question.. I live in Vancouver, will there be MiceChatters here? I'd love to finally meet some!
    • |
    Lots of folks booked already, this is going to be such an amazing trip!
    • |
    I had such a wonderful time on the Dream last year and am booked for this cruise. I am so excited!!!
    • |
    I can't make the cruise but would love to meet up at the Walt Disney Family Museum since I live close
    • |
    Ooh, tempting. Gotta think about this one quickly.
    • |
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectroMan
    Would love to do this. What's a "clear" veranda?
    It's a balcony with a clear plexiglass wall instead of a wall you can't see through. Nice if you are lounging on your veranda, so you'll be able to see the sea.

Come join us! Lot's of fun folks have already booked and we are working with the Walt Disney Family Museum as we speak to create an extra special event for the MiceChatter's during the two days in San Francisco.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by lighttragic
    Whats the weather traditionally like in September in vancouver and at sea ? I am wondering if you can get some quality pool time in!
    Early to mid September is actually rather pleasant most of the time. The fall rains and cooler weather don't usually start till late September / October.

As for "at sea" I can't comment on that part. I live in Metro Vancouver but I don't go boating very often.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast