Blog Comments

• |
    Would love to do this. What's a "clear" veranda?
    • |
    Whats the weather traditionally like in September in vancouver and at sea ? I am wondering if you can get some quality pool time in!
    • |
    Congrats on the 40 years Vivian. My wife and I are closing in on 4 and look forward to 40 and beyond over the course of time. Nice to hear people still stay together that long in this day and age.

Being a person who lives in Metro Vancouver and who is already booked to stay in the Villas at GCH starting on Sept 16th, you'd think this would be perfect for us. Sadly I can't get the extra time off, but as Disney just announced they'll be continuing to use Vancouver for their Alaskan cruises in 2013 perhaps another re-positioning cruise will be in the future for us.
    • |
    A cruise? I think I'll pass.
    • |
    Vivian, congrats on 40 years!
    For those of you who have never cruised, deffinatelty do so. Yeah I know there's been a lot of bad news from cruise lines lately, that is the exception and not the rule. It's very deffinately worth doing so. I have never cruised with Disney. I think I went with "Carnival" at the time (to Alaska). You'll meet many different people from all over the world no matter which line you choose to sail with. There is a lot of stuff to do. (Or not do...it's up to you)
    • |
    That's fantastic Vivian. 40 years!
    • |
    Thank you for planning this trip. This will be a wonderful way for my husband & I to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary.
    • |
    Your link to the weekend update is going direct to this MiceChat anniversary page. Please fix - thanks.
    • |
    We've been able to open up a few additional spots for the Lights, Camera, Magic tour - so, we've updated this post as well as added information about the rest of the Anniversary Weekend!

If you need any help booking a Hotel, please contact Teresa at Fairy Godmother Travel.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    We've sold about half the spots in just one day. If you are interested, please contact Teresa at Fairy Godmother Travel today. Hope to see you there!
    Uh oh... thought I'd have some time to think about it... guess I'd better get my spot saved now!!!!
    • |
    Would be cool to see, but can't make it. However, I almost have enough DMR points saved up for the Disney Studio Tour for four, so perhaps I'll see the studios in the future.
    • |
    We've sold about half the spots in just one day. If you are interested, please contact Teresa at Fairy Godmother Travel today. Hope to see you there!
    • |
    MAN, I WISH I COULD GO. IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD BE FUN!
    • |
    In the Roosevelt Hotel, I think on the way to the lobby bathrooms, is a picture of Walt Disney and several other Hollywood bigwigs sitting in that early Academy Awards show. A very very cool pic, one that I haven't seen anywhere else!
    • |
    Love the Roosevelt Hotel Cinegrill for some great Jazz and seeing Linda Eder perform there. Esmeralda said they should bring some of that entertainment to the Carnation Plaza Gardens so she can hear it from her booth. PD
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by mratigan
    I wish I can go, but I have to go to school ! Will there be a Disneyland event on the weekend like last year? Thanks Micechatters
    ABSOLUTELY! Saturday the 28th will be a DCA day and Sunday the 29th will be Disneyland. We'll have the schedule available closer to the event, but the tour required a bit more notice.
    • |
    Sounds fun.
    Updated 12-12-2011 at 06:37 PM by DisneyResort
    • |
    I wish I can go, but I have to go to school ! Will there be a Disneyland event on the weekend like last year? Thanks Micechatters
    • |
    Teresa, excellent article! You've really got me wanting to tag along and find out more as your adventure progresses! I honestly can't wait to see the photos!
    • |
    Teresa, we are so excited for your big safari and can't wait to hear all about it. We want lots and lots of photos!

Thank you for the information on the Adventures By Disney web event. I just attended. There are so many "Trips of a lifetime" available that I'm starting to feel a little silly for spending all my pennies at the parks. I'm going to make it a goal to take one of these trips soon (but which one to take - Australia, rain forest, China, Great Pyramids, Italy, Paris?)

See you at the MiceChat anniversary event the last weekend of January!

Dusty
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast