Blog Comments

• |
    Welcome Jeff! You will like it here.

Sam
    SamLand's Disney Adventures
    • |
    I love this new column, thank you!
    • |
    That was an awesome interview! I really loved the fake info about the animals. HILARIOUS. Plus I agree, I love how Cynthia truly loved working there! Walking around the park after her shift AND talking to guests must have put a smile on both their faces and hers!
    • |
    I love to read "the inside story" and really look forward to next week's column! Thanks!
    • |
    Great column, Jeff! Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading more "From the Mouth of the Mouse"! And thank you, Cynthia for giving us a glimpse behind the scenes of Kali and Kilamanjaro!
    • |
    I enjoyed this a lot, thanks!
    • |
    This column is definitely going to be on my must read list each week. Thanks and welcome!
    • |
    Great first column Jeff! You can tell Cynthia really loved her job, and it was great hearing about all the tid-bits around AK. She worked at some of my favorite attractions! Keep up the good work!
    • |
    I'm glad you guys are enjoying it...there will be plenty more every week!

Disneymike- That's an issue that comes up with a lot of folks I talk to. However, in keeping their last name out of the column, it's an effort to provide some level of protection for them. Granted, they can probably still figure out who is talking, but the Cast Members I speak to are always happy to share their stories and show a great love for Disney. Could sharing this jeopardize her chances? Sure, there is a chance. Will it? Probably not, hopefully. They know that in speaking about working there that they are taking a chance, but everyone I have spoken with has never had a problem with it before.

Ian P - That's a great story! And a little frightening, too!
    • |
    Wow, this column is great . Im allready looking forward to the next one
    • |
    Great column! Adding this to my weekly read.

Thanks!
    • |
    I can provide information about an 'incident' I experienced on the Safari.

We were on the truck just passing through the Rhino enclosure and we happened to pass between a mother and her baby. The mother was obviously upset by this and she charged and rammed the front tire of the truck, then walked over to her baby. We all thought this was very exciting, until we then heard the air hissing out of the truck tire. The truck could not move. The driver radioed in the problem and eventually an off roader arrived with 4 people 2 with guns and 2 to change the tire. They were very careful to stay away from the mother, the guys with the guns climbed high on the truck to keep a look out. Some guests actually thought all this was part of the show by the way, others began to moan about it. Eventually we got going again, and when we reached the unload area we were met by some Disney suits, probably there to deal with any potential 'anguish and distress' caused by the incident. Overall we thought it was very exciting, interesting and fun. I'm sure the animal keepers did not feel the same.
    • |
    Not to be a spoil sport or anything, but could these CM's get in trouble for "spilling the beans" so to say?
    Obviously, Cynthia is no longer employed by the Mouse but in reading this article she sounds like she want's back in and with the complaints (and rightly so) would that jeopardize her chances of a re-hire?
    • |
    Neat column! I always enjoy CM stories! Thanks for sharing with us!
    • |
    Great column, I likes!
    • |
    Thanks, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm excited to join the MiceChat family!
    • |
    Great column ... and also waiting for more ...
    • |
    Welcome to MiceChat Jeff, we love your column already. Can't wait to read more!
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415