Blog Comments

• |
    Monster Inc Laugh Floor was one pleasant surprise on my last visit, We have 'Stitch Talk' in Paris but it is more towards kids ...
    I really enjoyed the improv part , but the pre-show became a little after going thru it 5 times in 3 days
    • |
    While I like the Laugh Floor and I think the tech it has is cool and this interview makes it even cooler I still can't get over the fact that it's in TL and not DHS.
    • |
    Loved this article. Thank you so much Aaron!
    • |
    "Well, that wasn't the pirate ride after all!"

That is awesome.

This may be the best article, probably due to its length. I love this much detail and could read these stories one after the other.

Well done article.
    • |
    I love reading these interviews.

Makes me wish I was younger and lived in the US as I'd love to go work at one of the parks as a CM.
    • |
    I also got into theme parks via Roller Coaster Tycoon!
    • |
    Great stories, thanks for sharing Aaron!
    • |
    That was excellent! Thank you!
    • |
    Good read.
    • |
    Great stories and insider info, Aaron! Something tells me you have many more. I was 8 years old in 1975 when I rode Space for the first time, and working in the Mountain was what I wanted to do when I grew-up. Any openings for a 44 year-old kid? :-)
    • |
    Thanks great story
    • |
    I will never part with my sweater!
    • |
    Thanks
    • |
    My husband has one of those Vests still when he first started at the Disney Store!
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayce
    That's why I don't understand why people say Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I'd think you'd here Walt Disneyland more often since that was his baby /boggle
    I don't think Walt would've wanted his complete name on a theme park. He knew how to market and sell his "brand", but there were SO many other people who made Walt's dream possible, it wasn't really Walt Disneyland. Obviously he had the most to do with its creation and without him it wouldn't exist, but Walt wasn't a one-man show.

I think the main reason for Walt Disney World is that his brother didn't want to be associated with something Walt did most of the work for. Because both their names are "Disney", he needed something to separate the two so that Walt got the credit instead of Roy.
    • |
    That's why I don't understand why people say Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I'd think you'd here Walt Disneyland more often since that was his baby /boggle
    • |
    That was a great interview! I've always known that certain sound and animation effects aren't turned off (once toured the Mansion after hours and several items were still operating) but never knew why. More insight into this would be great to hear!
    • |
    What a great interview and great perspective!!!
    • |
    I love both parks and agree that each is unique in many ways. The thing that makes Disneyland special to me is knowing that Walt was there. It was his dream and vision and many things there he had touched and been a part of. I have been to many theme parks but in my opinion nothing will ever top Disney parks.
    • |
    That was a really neat and very interesting interview.

We often see the fans debate Disneyland vs. Disney World, but this was unique as Natalie worked both resorts!

She's absolutely right that the Disneyland fans really 'get' the magic and fight for it. But there's a different kind magic in the scale and offerings at Disney World as well.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast