Blog Comments

• |
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4
    Part of me wishes I "didn't know" how things worked in the World, so I too could get a $300 cab ride and park tickets comped. Stupid brain. Stupid intellect. The proposal story was nice, though.
    LOL, I agree with you completely! And yes, the proposal story was awesome! I always love hearing/ reading about the magic that CM's create too!
    • |
    Part of me wishes I "didn't know" how things worked in the World, so I too could get a $300 cab ride and park tickets comped. Stupid brain. Stupid intellect. The proposal story was nice, though.
    • |
    Guest Relations = parkside. Tours, City Hall, VIP, Lost & Found, etc. Guest Services = Lodging side. Concierge, Coordinator, etc.
    • |
    Al Lutz must be a busy person, and one amazing editor, I'm sure that one mistake out of hundreds (thousands?) of columns is not any reason for concern. But even if it was, he does such an amazing job with MiceAge that it could easily be forgiven. Keep up the great work Al Lutz & Dustysage!
    • |
    Great article Jeff. Wonderful to hear from a cast member like Nicole.

Quote Originally Posted by Global
    Nice interview but this isn't Guest Relations or "the plaid life."

Two different departments here.
    Our article and the link on the front page of MiceChat do not reference the Plaids. You may be referring to the link Al Lutz put on the front page of MiceAge. We don't have any control over what he posts on his site. It looks like he didn't read the article and saw the words "Guest Relations" and made an incorrect assumption. Mistakes happen. But what Al posted on MiceAge shouldn't diminish this wonderful little interview with a cast member who really gets the magic.

Thanks everyone.
    • |
    Great article!
    • |
    Nice interview but this isn't Guest Relations or "the plaid life."

Two different departments here.
    • |
    I enjoyed the interview, but I'm confused by the intro, hinting that Constance is somewhat familiar???
    • |
    Fun story! I love hearing about the key collection. Too bad some of them are missing. I guess it's too tempting for some to "grab" a piece of Disney history.
    • |
    Always a good read when it's info from a CM who's totally into it!
    • |
    A very nice read. Thanks!
    • |
    A very good read. Thanks.
    • |
    Thank you Constance and Jeff. And I love the little tips about the Mansion. I'll check for that family portrait.
    • |
    Great section! Loved it!
    • |
    Love it!!
    • |
    Great thanks Jeff
    • |
    That's a wonderful story about the little girl at Midway Games.

For the record, DCA has always been a wonderful park. Our family has visited it (from Utah) every year since it opened, and we have made some wonderful memories there I wouldn't trade for anything. And think of it this way, holistically, DCA is far better than any other non-Disney park anywhere, IMO.

Really looking forward to the new improvements and I appreciate people like Tom who make these places what they are. Magical.
    Updated 04-25-2012 at 01:04 PM by DizMiiLand
    • |
    Thanks so much for sharing - I very much appreciate the fact that CMs like you are responsible for most of 'the magic' that brings us back to DR again and again!
    • |
    tHANKS TOM FOR SHARING WITH US YOR EXPERIENCE. NOW WERE IS CALIFORNIA?
    • |
    Thank you Tom and Jeff. I love crazy guest stories.

And I think Tom is right that DCA will be well worth a visit once those construction walls come down.

Cheers,

Dusty
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast