View RSS Feed

ImagiNERDing

1. Walt Disney World History Books, a Bibliography

by , 04-22-2012 at 01:50 PM
    In 2007, I started Imaginerding.com as a way to share my love of Disney theme park-related books. The majority of my posts and articles have been about books and showcasing the various titles about Walt Disney World. It is obvious from my column here at Mice Chat, that I have an obsession with Disney-related books. They are the basis for most of my research and have inspired most of the projects I have done.

A frequent request I have had over the years is for books about the history ...
  2. The Continuing Saga of the Bob-A-Round and Bob-A-Long Boats

by , 04-07-2012 at 05:37 PM

I rhapsodized about my obsession with the Bob-A-Round boats in an earlier column. Shortly after that, I received a message from Bob Gurr about those boats as well as another project with a similar name that might interest me: the Bob-A-Long boats.

After picking myself up off of the floor (I mean, how often does a Disney Legend email you), I asked Bob a few more questions about the Bob-A-Long ...

Updated 04-09-2012 at 09:55 AM by Dustysage

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Walt Disney World Souvenir Guides

by , 04-01-2012 at 06:46 PM
    You never forget your first Disney book.

On a trip in 1994, I saw a book display in one of the stores (probably on Main St., USA) about Walt Disney World. It was a purple book with the park icons on the cover. It was called the Walt Disney World Souvenir Guide.

When I got home, I savored every page of the book. I analyzed each photograph and committed the pages of text to memory. This book ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 06:56 PM by ImagiNERDing

Categories
    Uncategorized