Blog Comments

• |
    welcome to: [url=http://www.netetrader.com]offer cheap sports shoes and clothes[/url]

The website wholesale for many kinds of
    fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

[url=http://www.mineokmalls.com]www.mineokmalls.com|retail Christian Louboutin Pumps|Christian Louboutin Pumps Classic|Christian Louboutin Evening|Christian Louboutin Sandals|Christian Louboutin Booties|Christian Louboutin Slingbacks|Christian Louboutin Wedges|Christian Louboutin F[/url]

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

[url=http://www.netetrader.com]offer cheap sports shoes and clothes[/url]
    • |
    Another kick *** update. These are so good that I almost feel like I don't need to visit anymore! Almost.
    • |
    Thanks so much for showing us those great Snow White photos. I'm still sick about this. A HUGE mistake to remove a good ride for a meet & greet - there was plenty of space to do it elsewhere.

I've always felt that the maintenance in World Showcase was lacking, but thought it had to do with the respective countries funding their own rehabs. Wonder if that's the case or not.
    • |
    Were there any differences between DL and WDW Snow White rides?
    • |
    I cried the first time I rode Snow White's Adventures and I cried again today.
    • |
    Superb photos, Cory!

They are very much appreciated.
    • |
    I'm disappointed in the Snow White ride closing, but as someone who is more acquainted with Disneyland than WDW, it doesn't bother me so much. No offense, but I suppose it could've been worse. Better the Snow White ride in Florida closed than the one in California closed. Granted, both versions opened with their respective parks, in 1955 and 1971, but DL's Snow White is the first one.
    • |
    I am guessing that the new Snow White ride will not include any of the old ride included. I would think they would want to plus it like TLM.

I think it absurd to close the old ride when it will be quite a while before the new ride is done. If they closed the one here in CA there would be a war.

The Stitch ride definately should be changed to something else. I hated that ride if it can even be called that.
    • |
    Another nice update! So happy to see the "Hear you Leave Today" sign is back in view. Hope they keep it that way. Loving the addition of more trees. Trees=shade! Not surprised they did not have 2nd Dumbo spinner at full height, otherwise people would be bugging CMs why they can't ride em yet!
    • |
    Since the Morocco pavilion was build by their government, I am not certain who funds and maintains it... Disney or the country. They should at least politely offer assistance in restoration as we all like things in nice condition.

[url=http://www.disney-pal.com]Disney-Pal[/url]
    • |
    I agree that WDW needs more attractions, not less. Closing an attraction for a meet & greet is baffling. There are so many other ways/places to do that without closing an attraction.
    • |
    I hate that Snow White's Scary Adventures is going away for a meet and greet. I thought the advantage of WDW was the blessing of size. If Fantasyland is too small to add a meet and greet, they should expand it....

Are the figurines from SWSA at least being transferred to the new roller coaster? That would at least take away a little bit of the sting. Im not sure how they would fit in the diamond mine, but I still hate to see them end up on ebay five years down the road.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by ttintagel
    I don't mind the kite canpoy as much as the memorial stones.
    I'd like both removed today.
    But at least that awful hand/wand sign is gone.
    Updated 06-01-2012 at 12:02 PM by jcruise86 (missing a word)
    • |
    I don't mind the kite canpoy as much as the memorial stones.
    • |
    Thanks Cory
    hope I will get down there soon
    • |
    Thanks, Cory! That was outstanding!

I hope that "Bonjour! Village Gifts" sells lightsabers, T-shirts that will save me a trip to the giant Main Street store, and a DVC stand!

Several people have asked me what I'd like to replace Stitch's Great Escape [
    no one has ever asked for my opinion about anything]: I'd like to see three of the oldest 360 Circlevision films followed by a brand new tour of America or new tour of the world film, with all four movies on one loop. Yes, four films in a row would have an unacceptably low capacity rate because some people would watch all four in a row, but, hey, you asked.

Trees are not "installed"; they are planted.

My favorite line in this update: "On a final note, can these things just come down already so we can get a clean view of Spaceship Earth? I mean, really, it's about time."
    Updated 06-01-2012 at 05:32 AM by jcruise86 (punctuation)
    • |
    Damn shame to see Snow White closed, especially for a Princess meet and greet. The princesses could go pretty much anywhere, or build them a new place in the new Fantasyland, but to close a classic dark ride that defines the Disney difference is inexcusable. MK needs more rides, not less, and this was a good one. Close Stitch or something else if they wanted to save money. Build a new dark ride in place of Snow White. WDW can be infuriating at times.

The Morocco wear and tear is just Disney not keeping up with maintenance, and has nothing to do with Islamic values that only God can create perfection. That's a nice story, but a red herring. Take a trip to the Burj Al Arab in Dubai, or other 5-star resorts in the Gulf, and you will see that they strive for perfection and would never accept that level of decay.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyJack65
    CORRECTION: I am a character attendant for Merida, and I need to clarify that the wee bear cubs are NOT animatronic. They are actual puppets, manipulated by a puppeteer who can see and hear everything going on between Merida and the guests. The puppeteer has the bears react to what Merida is saying, and they can even play a couple games with Merida and the guests.
    Very cool! Even more neat than AAs in my opinion! Thanks for sending in the correction.
    • |
    CORRECTION: I am a character attendant for Merida, and I need to clarify that the wee bear cubs are NOT animatronic. They are actual puppets, manipulated by a puppeteer who can see and hear everything going on between Merida and the guests. The puppeteer has the bears react to what Merida is saying, and they can even play a couple games with Merida and the guests.
    • |
    *Pokes eyes out with DL pencils, because the Hyperspace Hoopla is strange!*

Timekeeper
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast