Blog Comments

• |
    Look Dan, I have backed you up when others didn't. Gave you sound advice when you were down when Disney sent you the "Non-Rehirable letter" even supported you but it seemed like all you did was stab me in the back. That is why I have been very hard on you and dishing back what I have felt you have done to me. If you are truly sincere in making this changes then my suggestion to you would be to just face up to what wrongs you have caused. That's it. Running away from them is not changing who you are, it's just burying them just to resurface later. If someone calls you out on something, answer up, don't just ignore them because all that is going to do is irritate them either further and make changes within you that much harder. Alot of things that are happening to you is because of this ignoring the issue and running away that I am talking about. Dan, truthfully, I want to see you suceed in making those changes you claim you want to make. I'm just giving some sound advice which may seem harsh but in truth isn't. Dan, I may not like you now but I do not hate you. I just want you to know that. You have hurt me to the point that I can't trust you but like I have said before, that is not non repairable. It's going to take awhile, a long while, for me to trust you again and running away from when you are called out is not helping it get better. Once again, this may seem harsh but it's all things to help you seek that change you are looking for. Take it for what it is,
    • |
    Dan, I think you have a pretty good idea - but remember one thing in your quest to become "a whole brand new person that everyone loves" : That's setting an impossible goal. Not everybody's going to love you, or even like you. The key is settling into somebody that YOU can love, and like. When you're comfortable in your own skin and with who you are, people like that.
    • |
    Change is hard but can be done. As my grandma used to say 'more people need to take the cotton out of their ears and put in their mouths'.
    • |
    Best of luck, Dan!
    • |
    "An unexamined life is not worth living."
    -- Socrates