• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

A Big Thank You!

Yes, I bitch and moan about the senior management, but ALL the front of the line CM's do a GREAT job, and I hope each and every one of you know that there is a BIG difference between dealing directly with guests, and Senior Management making silly mistakes by not listening to those front of the line CM's!

• Minion

yes it is true that all of the Cm's on stage do a great job. we are the ones that listen to and take the guests complaints, compliments, and other crap they may seem to throw out at us. most of the other managers do not even know what we all have to put up with. and all of us have to always have a smile on our faces, even though inside we all maybe feeling angered, ticked off, moody, or whatever else. but we all do it cuz we just love working for the Disneyland Resort.
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

• Lord of the Ribs

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    Yes, I bitch and moan about the senior management, but ALL the front of the line CM's do a GREAT job, and I hope each and every one of you know that there is a BIG difference between dealing directly with guests, and Senior Management making silly mistakes by not listening to those front of the line CM's!
    Um, what he said.

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

But the exects from TDA got a taste of the guests last month as i recall and were talking to their therapists for weeks! I admire you On-stage for putting up with guests and managers and off-stage cms for the work you do to help the show stay magical and keep the food a flowin! thanks guys!
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM