Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Re: Hey Entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by Space Mountain View Post
    Okay I understand that part. That's just typical seniority however, it seemed like you said newer people that hired into the department later than me, would get open hours before me, that doesn't make any sense since it is a seniority thing. I would get the hours before anyone who hired in 08 would since I was transferrerd here in september '07.

-SPACE
    Who ever hired/transfered into the department first would have first bids on the hours. When you hired into Disney doesn't really matter.

So if you hired into Disney Attractions in 03' and transfered into Entertainment in May of 08', the Cast Members who hired into Disney Entertainment in April of 08' would have seniority over you.

You lose all your seniority when you transfer departments and it's like you're a new hire again (from my understanding).

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    Who ever hired/transfered into the department first would have first bids on the hours. When you hired into Disney doesn't really matter.

So if you hired into Disney Attractions in 03' and transfered into Entertainment in May of 08', the Cast Members who hired into Disney Entertainment in April of 08' would have seniority over you.

You lose all your seniority when you transfer departments and it's like you're a new hire again (from my understanding).
    Ummm, i know this already? I think you're repeating yourself. This is a no brainer, but it sounded like you said people who hired in after me transferring to the department would get hours before me, which isnt true lol. You sorta made it sound complicated but its common sense. Whoever was in the department first gets the hours......duh

-SPACE

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Space Mountain View Post
    Ummm, i know this already? I think you're repeating yourself. This is a no brainer, but it sounded like you said people who hired in after me transferring to the department would get hours before me, which isnt true lol. You sorta made it sound complicated but its common sense. Whoever was in the department first gets the hours......duh

-SPACE
    Right. Though as always, there are exceptions to the rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12