• WouldRatherBeAtDisneyland

Disney Princesses' Makeup???

I posted this in a different forum, but someone advised me to post it here as well.

This is probably going to sound like the strangest, creepiest question ever, but does anyone know what foundation/makeup the Princesses at DLR and/or WDW use??? They are always so absolutely flawless, and I'm just curious as to what brand/type (liquid, powder, tinted moisturizer, etc) they use. Obviously, not everything works for everyone, but I would like to know nevertheless.

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Re: Disney Princesses' Makeup???

My guess would be Ben Nye Makeup. That, and keep in mind, the young ladies they get, don't have too much wrong with their skin.

• Minion

Blog Entries

I don't think it's a weird question. i've asked people many times.

i believe someone on the board asked Snow what her lipstick was and she whispered a Mac color, so just maybe. Mac is a little more theatrical anyway, so that wouldbe my best bet...maybe you can ask one of them sometime and hope they can tell you without the kiddos seeing....

Believe it or not, Ben Nye and MAC were my top 2 guesses! Obviously, it is probably some sort of theatrical type makeup.

Does anyone know if they provide their own makeup, or is it Disneyland/World's? I would assume the individual has to provide it, as sharing makeup is rather unsanitary...

Quote Originally Posted by ElleWoods19 View Post
    Believe it or not, Ben Nye and MAC were my top 2 guesses! Obviously, it is probably some sort of theatrical type makeup.

Does anyone know if they provide their own makeup, or is it Disneyland/World's? I would assume the individual has to provide it, as sharing makeup is rather unsanitary...
    they get to wear their own foundation and mascara, so there's not one specific that they all use, just personal preference. Disney provides them with their own eye shadow, blush, and lipstick

Quote Originally Posted by kcw View Post
    they get to wear their own foundation and mascara, so there's not one specific that they all use, just personal preference. Disney provides them with their own eye shadow, blush, and lipstick
    Thank you for the info! If and when I work there, I'll be sure to ask around as to what foundation [etc] they each like.