• Don't lets be silly! o

I Work at The Disneyland Resort

I was getting ready for a Parade the other day, watching some of my fellow Cast Members enjoy themselves talking, singing, and simply enjoying themselves. When a smile came across my face and, a simple thought ran through my heart: I work at the Disneyland Resort... I'm getting paid to help Dreams lift of the ground into the skies, and let magic find its place within the hearts of thousands each day.

I adore the Disneyland Resort, though Disneyland itself has a fond place within my heart. I feel young again, I can walk through the Resort and see people from all walks of life enjoying themselves, playing with their families. We have such a wonderful Dream we are privileged enough to work at. We create magic for people whom might not get to see something as amazing as this for a long time, or even the rest of their life. At Disneyland children of all ages are found, and people who seemingly had forgotten how to play, find themselves dancing and smiling the day away while here.

Each day we get the chance to be ambassadors of good will, magic, and happiness, all while watching the dreams of our wonderful guests unfold. Why wouldn't anyone love this magnificent place?

Re: I Work at The Disneyland Resort

Ah you've stole the words right out of my mouth.

-Frank

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Can a non-cast member post in here?

I just want to say that I'm lucky because it seems like I meet more castmembers with your positive attitude when I am visiting the Park. I read these stories about horrible CMs and I am always surprised because I just never see it. Thank you for your "happy working" words.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    I was getting ready for a Parade the other day, watching some of my fellow Cast Members enjoy themselves talking, singing, and simply enjoying themselves. When a smile came across my face and, a simple thought ran through my heart: I work at the Disneyland Resort... I'm getting paid to help Dreams lift of the ground into the skies, and let magic find its place within the hearts of thousands each day.

I adore the Disneyland Resort, though Disneyland itself has a fond place within my heart. I feel young again, I can walk through the Resort and see people from all walks of life enjoying themselves, playing with their families. We have such a wonderful Dream we are privileged enough to work at. We create magic for people whom might not get to see something as amazing as this for a long time, or even the rest of their life. At Disneyland children of all ages are found, and people who seemingly had forgotten how to play, find themselves dancing and smiling the day away while here.

Each day we get the chance to be ambassadors of good will, magic, and happiness, all while watching the dreams of our wonderful guests unfold. Why wouldn't anyone love this magnificent place?
    (though not a cast member,((wish I was)), I second this. The Disneyland Resort is #1

• You Spin Me Right Round

I have moments like that fairly often. The most recent one was when I pulled to relieve a balloon vendor, and seeing all the kids look at the balloons, and the parents remember us iconic balloon vendors. It was awesome, haha.

• Missing an Angel

I had a moment like that a couple of weeks ago. I was watching Believe and in a moment it hit me. I remember thinking "I help make this magic. Every CM here is a part of this."

I love working at the DLR!

Back in 04 when I was working in ODV, I believe Popcorn 11 next to the HM, I gave this kid a courtsey cup of popcorn. He was so excited he dragged his parents over and they ended up buying several buckets. Everytime I would leave the ODV building I would always make sure I had those courtsey cups.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Can a non-cast member post in here?

I just want to say that I'm lucky because it seems like I meet more castmembers with your positive attitude when I am visiting the Park. I read these stories about horrible CMs and I am always surprised because I just never see it. Thank you for your "happy working" words.

ditto
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcm

I miss it everyday, that wonderful feeling.

I'll be back...

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Quote Originally Posted by snappy View Post
    Back in 04 when I was working in ODV, I believe Popcorn 11 next to the HM, I gave this kid a courtsey cup of popcorn. He was so excited he dragged his parents over and they ended up buying several buckets. Everytime I would leave the ODV building I would always make sure I had those courtsey cups.
    THAT is SO sweet!

You are all very lucky to have the opportunity to work at such a magical place. And those of us who visit the parks are very lucky to have such great cm's to make the place even more magical.