Cast Member Transfer Question

My store closed this weekend, but I was transferred to another store. My manager said the paperwork was complete. I have not worked a day at my new store. I went to log into the HUB, and I could not get in. I called the IT, and he said that I was listed as an "Invalid Employee". I also went to disneyshopping.com, and saw that I could no longer recieve a Cast Member discount. Would my pernr change when transferring to another store? This is the only way I can think of me not being able to access the HUB, and not get a Cast Member Discount on Disney Shopping. Any one else know why this would be?

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

Re: Cast Member Transfer Question

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymark34 View Post
    My store closed this weekend, but I was transferred to another store. My manager said the paperwork was complete. I have not worked a day at my new store. I went to log into the HUB, and I could not get in. I called the IT, and he said that I was listed as an "Invalid Employee". I also went to disneyshopping.com, and saw that I could no longer recieve a Cast Member discount. Would my pernr change when transferring to another store? This is the only way I can think of me not being able to access the HUB, and not get a Cast Member Discount on Disney Shopping. Any one else know why this would be?
    Your perner shouldn't have changed, as you haven't left the company.

I would talk to your new Store Manager. The change might have not gone through in SAP just yet, or, your manager might have not messed up when filling out the stuff in SAP.

And even if you do leave the company, if you rehire, you retain your Personnel Number.

Thanks to Yensid2, I found out that everything was taken care of already. Our old manager spoke to our DM and he fixed it. I checked by logging in to the HUB, and I got in. Still no disneyshopping.com, but I guess it may be until tomorrow where everything is back to normal.

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney